How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I can't be arsed to check, how long are we giving CT's latest fad?

Must say Im very impressed with slimming worlds "easy option" plan.

I know people thinks its pants, but it really is just a way of getting people to....

Eat more fruit and veg

Prepare more of their meals from scratch rather than ready made stuff with all the additives

Think a bit more about the overall balance of their food intake.

I think Ive had one traditional Salad in the last 5 weeks and most of my meals are stuff like...

Home made curries

Home made soups

Home made pasta dishes

Lean meat

Berries and yoghurt

And lashings of fruit, veg

Making chips by par boiling and roasting rather than ready made, deep fried or shop bought

Using fry light

Ive never eaten so well and made so much from scratch. Tbh we are struggling to fit in all the new recipes we keep coming across.

Add to all that how healthier I feel with a stone off and constant comments on how good Im looking.

Add all this is still possible while drinking far to much lager and red wine.

Happy you're losing weight and winning "Biggest Loser" or whatever but it's how you feel that matters and if, like you say, you're feeling better then it's worthwhile.

Just can't see why you needed to join a club when their advice is the same as you've been getting on here, for bothing

I can't be arsed to check, how long are we giving CT's latest fad?

Must say Im very impressed with slimming worlds "easy option" plan.

I know people thinks its pants, but it really is just a way of getting people to....

Eat more fruit and veg

Prepare more of their meals from scratch rather than ready made stuff with all the additives

Think a bit more about the overall balance of their food intake.

I think Ive had one traditional Salad in the last 5 weeks and most of my meals are stuff like...

Home made curries

Home made soups

Home made pasta dishes

Lean meat

Berries and yoghurt

And lashings of fruit, veg

Making chips by par boiling and roasting rather than ready made, deep fried or shop bought

Using fry light

Ive never eaten so well and made so much from scratch. Tbh we are struggling to fit in all the new recipes we keep coming across.

Add to all that how healthier I feel with a stone off and constant comments on how good Im looking.

Add all this is still possible while drinking far to much lager and red wine.

Aye they've done an excellent job in getting you to finally absorb the common sense advice that people have been giving you on here for the past couple of years. :razz:

Aye they've done an excellent job in getting you to finally absorb the common sense advice that people have been giving you on here for the past couple of years. :razz:

I already said that. :cuppa:

Went to the gym tonight.

Same here, feel like a fucking pervert. Lass in front of me on the cross trainer, shorts on so tight and small you could see the bottom of her full arse, when she got off she turned round and had tits like Kelly Brook but bigger with LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH across them. She can only have been about 20 mind. Fuckin wrongun!

Stopped eating bread for a week, and a canny bit of gym work, lost 6lbs - 16st 4, as of the neet am on the road again.

That's 2 stone heavier than your OP in this thread!

Must be the love of a good woman.

At least your on the way down again.

How many clothes sizes did you go up and have you a little storage cupboard for the stuff you really like but can't fasten anymore?

That's 2 stone heavier than your OP in this thread!

Must be the love of a good woman.

At least your on the way down again.

How many clothes sizes did you go up and have you a little storage cupboard for the stuff you really like but can't fasten anymore?

Haha, a went up from 34 waist to 36 like, but I know 16 4 seems a lot but I'm a big bloke ye naa, tall and broad. Me weight went up cos I stopped smoking I think. Target weight is 15st then I'll pipe down about me weight.

Went to the gym tonight.

Same here, feel like a fucking pervert. Lass in front of me on the cross trainer, shorts on so tight and small you could see the bottom of her full arse, when she got off she turned round and had tits like Kelly Brook but bigger with LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH across them. She can only have been about 20 mind. Fuckin wrongun!

Stopped eating bread for a week, and a canny bit of gym work, lost 6lbs - 16st 4, as of the neet am on the road again.

Chunk tbh

Haven't been to the gym all week but been away on shoots, dragging 30kg light cases around Newcastle and Amsterdam and feel like I've burned more calories than in an average week at work

Went to the gym tonight.

Chunk tbh

Pipe down you balding drunk owld Tyneside deserting owld cunt. ;)

In all seriousness there's a happy medium with weight, I'm not far from it, but when I look at you, there's one word.....Belsen.

Any one care to update :)

November 2010 --------- March 2012

Stevie 14-10 --------- 16-04

CT 13-12 --------- 13-08 (Was up-to 14-08 on Jan 3rd)

Dr K 12.08 ---------

Mancmag14-10 ---------

MF 14-00 ---------

Wubbleu 15-06 ---------

Meezner 14-02 ---------

Kevin 10.05 ---------

StevenL 14-00 ---------

Tictacwo 10-00 ---------

Welsh M 13-00 ---------

otf 12.05 ---------

Jawd 14-00 ---------

Gemmil 15-08 ----------

Kitman 10-00 ----------

Ant 13.05 ----------

HF 14-00 ---------

Trophyshy 14-10 ---------

Fish 14-07 --------

Ajaxandy 11-00 --------

Ive only gone through the first two pages so others will have to add their own :)

Any one care to update :)

November 2010 --------- March 2012

Stevie 14-10 --------- 16-04

CT 13-12 --------- 13-08 (Was up-to 14-08 on Jan 3rd)

Dr K 12.08 ---------

Mancmag14-10 ---------

MF 14-00 ---------

Wubbleu 15-06 ---------

Meezner 14-02 ---------

Kevin 10.05 ---------

StevenL 14-00 ---------

Tictacwo 10-00 ---------

Welsh M 13-00 ---------

otf 12.05 ---------

Jawd 14-00 ---------

Gemmil 15-08 ----------

Kitman 10-00 ----------

Ant 13.05 ----------

HF 14-00 ---------

Trophyshy 14-10 ---------

Fish 14-07 --------

Ajaxandy 11-00 --------

Ive only gone through the first two pages so others will have to add their own :)

It's interesting that nee one is over 17st. 30% of people are proper fat cunts, yet 13-15st seems to be the norm on here.

I'm about 14.5 now. I was around 14 before I went under the knife and am back to running this week, which I'm made up about.

Look at the fat kid getting all excited cos he's lost a bit of weight btw. :lol: Ooo oooo let's see everyone's weight!

I'm about 14.5 now. I was around 14 before I went under the knife and am back to running this week, which I'm made up about.

Look at the fat kid getting all excited cos he's lost a bit of weight btw. :lol: Ooo oooo let's see everyone's weight!

did they cut your brain out ?

Are you 5 years old?

11.6 I think. I'll weigh myself tonight, just for you CT.

I'm think the fact that I don't really *do* things like crisps and fizzy drinks means I've never hit 12st in me life. Managed to not put on too much weight at uni as I played plenty of hockey and walked a fair bit.

Although it hasn't been a conscious decision, I rarely eat red meat so I think that's helped keep off the pounds too. Definitely working in a veggie restaurant kitchen for a year meant my diet was fairly decent!

Are you 5 years old?

Well, he is in the creche. :D