How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

"Hello. My name is CT. It's been three days and twelve hours since my last sausage roll."

I go out every night and sleep all day, since my last sausage roll.

Eat my dinner in a Toby Carveryyyyyy.

:lol:

Went to the Doctor, guess what he told me ?

Guess what he told me ?

He said " ………"

Suggestions?

"Hello. My name is CT. It's been three days and twelve hours since my last sausage roll."
I go out every night and sleep all day, since my last sausage roll.
:lol: Went to the Doctor, guess what he told me ? Guess what he told me ? He said " ………" Suggestions?

"He said, 'Tree you better try to have a low calorie diet

no matter what you do'

but he's a fool,

Cos nothing compares,

Nothing compares,

To that sausage Roll I just had"

I've been doing well recently. Gym 4 days a week plus swimming with the bairn at weekends. Eating around 2000cals a day.

Until today.

Took the bairn swimming. Chocolate on the way home. Fishcake chips and beans for tea followed by a cream cake. Four cans for tonight :lol:

Bohemian Rap-CT

Is this the real life?

Or CT's fantasy?

Caught in a weightslide,

No escape from reality

Open your eyes,

Don't look at the pies you see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need some sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go,

Pants pulled high, tits hang low,

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to

me, to me.....

Mama,

I just killed a cake,

Put the pastry to my lips,

Oh my poor expanding hips.

Mama...Fatclubs just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mamaaaaa oooh,

Didn't mean to make you cry,

If I'm not back again from dropping off a punter,

Curry on, curry on,

Can I have my chips with batter?

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine, didn't make my target weight

the time

Goodbye, Ant and Wacky, I've got to go,

Got to leave TT behind and face the truth

Mamaaaaa oooh,

I don't want that pie,

I sometimes wish I'd never seen pork at all

(Only cos he's a good sport!) ;)

Circuits today after kettle bells yesterday. Burning shed loads of calories so eating like a horse. Eating clean during the week allowing myself a bit of junk at the weekend. I actually dropped body fat since last measurement. Back down to 12%. A couple more to go and the abs will start popping again, hopefully in time for summer.

Don't agonise about dropping the extra pound CT. do youself a favour and get your body fat percentage measured. That should be your real goal, not dropping weight

Circuits today after kettle bells yesterday. Burning shed loads of calories so eating like a horse. Eating clean during the week allowing myself a bit of junk at the weekend. I actually dropped body fat since last measurement. Back down to 12%. A couple more to go and the abs will start popping again, hopefully in time for summer.

Don't agonise about dropping the extra pound CT. do youself a favour and get your body fat percentage measured. That should be your real goal, not dropping weight

Exactly. If you are training hard (weights) eating sensibly (with a decent ratio of carb/protein/fat) and mixing in some cardio then chances are you could lose fat but add muscle. Muscle weighs heavier than fat so your weight loss may not be apparent but your body composition could be better. In other words, body fat drops as a %. This is also the reason that BMI is a load of bollocks.

CT plainly had a dump shortly before the weigh in. Shifting the residue of the double cheeseburger probably accounted for 3 lb. SHAME ON YOU CT, it's tantamount to cheating !

In reality he's gone up a lb since the last weigh in.......CT, you must stop filling your body with the loathsome detritus of junk food if you're to achieve snake hippedness.....I prescribe a week's diet of bothing but prune juice and onions to get you bakc on the straight and narrow. You might want to take a week off work.

Just put myself on 1100 calories a day after near 18 months of not giving a fuck.

I seem to put on close to a pound for each month of ngaf. Should only take me 10 weeks to get it off again.

A pretty good deal really.