How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

CT, and i say the following with the utmost level of sincerity. If you're dead set serious about shedding pounds [which i don't doubt] the best thing you could do is consider a change in profession.

Taxi drivers [with the periods of physical inactivity over a shift, and eating fast food on the go] are almost predisposed to being overweight. It's a hazard that comes with the job.

Mind you, i'm fortunate that i'm a tradie, an average working week helps keep me fit & i get paid for it.

:lol: Easier said than done.

My best mates a sparky and can eat all kinds of shit and drink what he likes and never changes weight. (The bastard). :lol:

The job definitely doesnt help, but you find me another job where you can work when you feel like it, stop in bed if you fancy a lie in, go to work for an hour and then think naaaa not today......etc etc and I'll consider it. :o

So you can stop in bed when you feel like it, take days off etc, yet you don't have time to exercise? You can't have it both ways, and you're making yourself sound like a right lazy twat.

I've got to agree with the majority her CT and think you are doomed to failure. Losing half a stone in a week cannot be true weight loss, and there is no way you can keep this up in the long term - I've witnessed this with one of my mates who was gay enough to try weight watchers. He lost 3 stone and promptly put it back on again with interest.

Having a desk job is a problem like. At the moment I literally have no time to exercise apart from one night a week. Hopefully things will calm down at work shortly and I can become more active during the spring.

Laced the treadmill with some high intensity interval training. I'm basically the daddy.

Treadmills are for girls. Real men do their cardio on Stairmills... carrying a 25k plate in each hand. :lol:

Laced the treadmill with some high intensity interval training. I'm basically the daddy.

Treadmills are for girls. Real men do their cardio on Stairmills... carrying a 25k plate in each hand. :lol:

Give me silence, Rolf!

CT, and i say the following with the utmost level of sincerity. If you're dead set serious about shedding pounds [which i don't doubt] the best thing you could do is consider a change in profession.

Taxi drivers [with the periods of physical inactivity over a shift, and eating fast food on the go] are almost predisposed to being overweight. It's a hazard that comes with the job.

Mind you, i'm fortunate that i'm a tradie, an average working week helps keep me fit & i get paid for it.

My best mates a sparky and can eat all kinds of shit and drink what he likes and never changes weight. (The bastard). :lol:

The job definitely doesnt help, but you find me another job where you can work when you feel like it, stop in bed if you fancy a lie in, go to work for an hour and then think naaaa not today......etc etc and I'll consider it. :o

So you can stop in bed when you feel like it, take days off etc, yet you don't have time to exercise? You can't have it both ways, and you're making yourself sound like a right lazy twat.

I've got to agree with the majority her CT and think you are doomed to failure. Losing half a stone in a week cannot be true weight loss, and there is no way you can keep this up in the long term - I've witnessed this with one of my mates who was gay enough to try weight watchers. He lost 3 stone and promptly put it back on again with interest.

Having a desk job is a problem like. At the moment I literally have no time to exercise apart from one night a week. Hopefully things will calm down at work shortly and I can become more active during the spring.

Now hey! He scorched the belt on his treadmill with a 3.2 mph stroll the other day.

Keep the job , shed the pounds - the solution

Guest LeazesLad
CT, as long as we get a Weight Watchers slimmer of the year photo posted up here of you holding your size 46" elasticated jeans with a triumphalist smile on your face, you can diet however you fucking want. Hat optional.

Excellent :lol: :lol: :o

Holding up a photo too ;) "That was me Christmas Tree, now look at me..."

How long did it take you to lose 7lbs, a month or a week?

Now hey! He scorched the belt on his treadmill with a 3.2 mph stroll the other day.

Love how it was 3.2 btw, like it was describing mach rather than mph. ;)

My best mates a sparky and can eat all kinds of shit and drink what he likes and never changes weight. (The bastard). :o

The job definitely doesnt help, but you find me another job where you can work when you feel like it, stop in bed if you fancy a lie in, go to work for an hour and then think naaaa not today......etc etc and I'll consider it. ;)

Love how it was 3.2 btw, like it was describing mach rather than mph. :blush:

:lol: Even the elephants on the Biggest Loser run on the treadmill.

the weight watchers diet isn't built on sensible nutrition and excercise. it's basically, eat lots of crap as long as you maintain a calorie deficit. that is not sustainable.

and by the way, losing 7 pounds in a week is not a good idea. it isn't healthy, nor is it sustainable.

A silly statement from someone who doesnt come across as particularly silly. Suggest you look at the link I posted for Fish.

With regard to whether seven pounds is healthy or not what can I say. All I have done is go from eating shit and skipping a few meals to eating regulalry during the day and eating more fish fruit and vegetables and less kebabs and mcdonalds.

I think its a pretty well known fact that your body retains a lot of water and if you suddenly increase your uptake of water to a more healthy level, your body then releases the retained water giving a higher weight loss than normal.

Anyway, Im happy and feeling pretty damn good. :lol:

i'll confess i'm ignorant to the exact workings of the weightwatchers plan. i'm just going on what you've posted on here. some of the ready meals you posted earlier in the thread looked completely lacking in nutritional value and the thing you mentioned about skipping meals so you could load up with beer and still clock in under your daily points allowance doesn't sound good.

running a calorie deficit is one thing, but the food you put into your body should still be nutritious. if it isn't, your body will go into starvation mode, burn muscle and stubbornly cling on to fat so you end up with a 'skinny fat' body. i've been there myself and believe me - it isn't a good look.

look, anything that gets you thinking about a healthier lifestyle is a good thing and you should be commended for starting on the right path but i'm sceptical about crash diets. i've tried them and while i've lost weight with them, but i've never found them to be a sustainable way way of staying in good shape. it's good that you're thinking about what you put in to your body but i suspect that if you want to really change the way you look and feel for the better in the long term, you will have to give up this plan and approach it in a more sensible way.

Get the fuck In :o;) Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Only hit the treadmill once this week and the food Ive being eaten has being very enjoyable and not left me hungry.

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own :blush: so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

Gemmil, for his own gym boastings that spurred me on during the dark days.

The weight watchers naysayers for giving me even more motivation.

An Alex for his fantastical tomato sauce recipe that has become a main stay of my weekly meals.

I thank you all. :lol:

Cheers CT, but I'm not sure I can take the credit for the recipe for a basic tomato-based pasta sauce :lol:

Get the fuck In ;):blush: Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Only hit the treadmill once this week and the food Ive being eaten has being very enjoyable and not left me hungry.

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own ;) so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

An Alex for his fantastical tomato sauce recipe that has become a main stay of my weekly meals.

Cheers CT, but I'm not sure I can take the credit for the recipe for a basic tomato-based pasta sauce :o

Hats off for turning his shite red though

:lol:

Guest LeazesLad

There's a load of big cunts on here like, I don't even think am in the ten tallest and am a shade under 6 3. See if this was Liverpool the tallest would be about 5 10.

Guest LeazesLad
6FT 7 INCHES AND 20 STONE AND WELSH

You going to Wales v England welshtoon? Supposedly I might be, a lad I presently work with reckons he's got 4 tickets guaranteed, but I've heard it all before, not holding me breath but I'd like to go. I enjoyed my trip to Cardiff when we played at the Millennium, but your bouncers are the biggest mugs I've ever seen though.

CT, as long as we get a Weight Watchers slimmer of the year photo posted up here of you holding your size 46" elasticated jeans with a triumphalist smile on your face, you can diet however you fucking want. Hat optional.

Excellent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holding up a photo too :lol: "That was me Christmas Tree, now look at me..."

A week, but Im guessing water retention played a part as well.

The job definitely doesnt help, but you find me another job where you can work when you feel like it, stop in bed if you fancy a lie in, go to work for an hour and then think naaaa not today......etc etc and I'll consider it. :lol:

Love how it was 3.2 btw, like it was describing mach rather than mph. :D

:lol: Even the elephants on the Biggest Loser run on the treadmill.

Unfortunately mine seems to be slipping when I run which may mean a new belt is required.

Even if it didnt, I think its sensible for an unfit, overweight 46 year old to start out slow and work up.

Knackered today like with this bad back.

the weight watchers diet isn't built on sensible nutrition and excercise. it's basically, eat lots of crap as long as you maintain a calorie deficit. that is not sustainable.

and by the way, losing 7 pounds in a week is not a good idea. it isn't healthy, nor is it sustainable.

A silly statement from someone who doesnt come across as particularly silly. Suggest you look at the link I posted for Fish.

With regard to whether seven pounds is healthy or not what can I say. All I have done is go from eating shit and skipping a few meals to eating regulalry during the day and eating more fish fruit and vegetables and less kebabs and mcdonalds.

I think its a pretty well known fact that your body retains a lot of water and if you suddenly increase your uptake of water to a more healthy level, your body then releases the retained water giving a higher weight loss than normal.

Anyway, Im happy and feeling pretty damn good. :lol:

i'll confess i'm ignorant to the exact workings of the weightwatchers plan. i'm just going on what you've posted on here. some of the ready meals you posted earlier in the thread looked completely lacking in nutritional value and the thing you mentioned about skipping meals so you could load up with beer and still clock in under your daily points allowance doesn't sound good.

running a calorie deficit is one thing, but the food you put into your body should still be nutritious. if it isn't, your body will go into starvation mode, burn muscle and stubbornly cling on to fat so you end up with a 'skinny fat' body. i've been there myself and believe me - it isn't a good look.

look, anything that gets you thinking about a healthier lifestyle is a good thing and you should be commended for starting on the right path but i'm sceptical about crash diets. i've tried them and while i've lost weight with them, but i've never found them to be a sustainable way way of staying in good shape. it's good that you're thinking about what you put in to your body but i suspect that if you want to really change the way you look and feel for the better in the long term, you will have to give up this plan and approach it in a more sensible way.

Is the bottom line.

An honestly, WW is not a crash diet, it IS an education process into healthy eating. One trip to their website would show any doubters this.

Slimfast and all that baloney is the crash diet rubbish and at the end of the day it all depends on your mindset approaching this sort of thing.

If your trying to drop a few stone for your holidays, then I agree nothing will work and it will all go back on.

To me its light packing in smoking. Smoking is enjoyable. Thats a fact most smokers agree with. Eventually, most smokers will arrive at a point when they no that even though its enjoyable, they have to pack in to reduce health risks. I packed in 4 years ago by using patches and visiting a nurse once a week to blow into a tube to "prove" I hadnt had one.

Its the same with me with Weight Watchers. I know Kebabs, Fish and Chips, Curries etc are enjoyable, but no good for my health therefore I am using weight watchers to "pack in" this crap and move over to a healthier diet.

I dont view it as getting rid of a few stones so I can tuck back in to the bad stuff. Those are indeed the ones who will put it back on.

This is why Im so keen to learn more about replacing the things I used to love with home made healthier options such as making my own curries etc.

To me its not even a question of WILL i succeed, its ALREADY a done deal.

Guest LeazesLad

Excellent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holding up a photo too :lol: "That was me Christmas Tree, now look at me..."

A week, but Im guessing water retention played a part as well.

Dangerous amount to lose so quickly that mate 7lbs good that you've done it but divvint kill yasel.

Get the fuck In :D:icon_lol: Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own :icon_lol: so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

Cheers CT, but I'm not sure I can take the credit for the recipe for a basic tomato-based pasta sauce :lol:

Hey, you posted it so you get the credit. :lol:

I was even passing it on to friends at the pub last night who are trying it tonight.

About time you some more posted like........Just saying :lol: