How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Guest LeazesLad

Think I should dip under 15st again by the weekend, got nee hunger, eyes are killing me, sore swolen glands, I always lose weight when am ill. I never used to get viruses I've had more in the last year than I've ever had in me life, looks like the weekend plans are all to fuck, the good thing is the toon aren't playing cos I doubt I'd have went tbh feeling pishy and all biscuit ersed* like this.

*Francis Begbie 1996

ugh, i just did a killer session with my trainer.

she had me doing (among other things) lat pull downs with a 5 second long eccentric phase. got to the point where my grip totally went. si struggled to carry my bag back to the office and typing this isn't easy now!

Edited by Dr Gloom

Saw some poor old bloke fall off the treadmill today :D

Trying to get 4 days a week in the gym atm for chest/back/biceps/triceps. Easier said than done when you work shifts though. Think Im going to have to try and combine biceps and triceps in the same session

Trying to get 4 days a week in the gym atm for chest/back/biceps/triceps. Easier said than done when you work shifts though. Think Im going to have to try and combine biceps and triceps in the same session

Thanks for sharing that you bellend :icon_lol:

hahahahahahahaha i seen that before, i had to get off the machine and walk away i was crying with laughter :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I thought this was the fitness thread :D Youre like a dog with a bone Wacky, give over with the poor attempts at bullying, its about 30 years out of date for you

Zzzzzzzzz you bore the tits off me mate, seriously are you this boring in real life?

drop the split sessions then. if you do total body excercises, it won't matter if you miss a session and only make it 3 times in a week, you'll still be hitting every muscle group.

I nearly saw a lad do that the other day. He was running and watching the TV at the same time and getting further and further back on the treadmill. He realised in the end and sorted it but the evil part of me was willing it to happen. :icon_lol:

I don't feel like I do half the work that way though. Spending an hour on the chest is surely better than spending 15mins on your chest, 4 times a week? Feels it anyway

but then you risk missing out one muscle group if you only make it down 2-3 times a week instead of your planned 4 times. it works for me because my job can be hectic and i never know when i'm going to fit my next session in.

got to say, i noticed better gains when i stopped doing splits and started doing total body. by that i mean, i gave up all isolation excercises in favour of dynmaic compound lifts like bent over row, deadlift, squat, wide gripped pull ups, clean and jerks and bench press. you do 5 sets of 5 reps of each of those excercises with as much weight as you can lift, three times a week and you might come around to my way of thinking :D

i've been getting into kettle bells recently too. pure savagery man

Doing "basement" sessions at the moment which is absolutely brutal.

We do sprint training, sledge hammer, then flipping/running/spring squats etc on a tyre, then running with a tyre tied to you.

Also do some bag work, press ups off these bars and a few other bits. My body was fucked last week. Lost 4 pounds this week after initially thinking I had gained 3 :D

ugh, i just did a killer session with my trainer.

she had me doing (among other things) lat pull downs with a 5 second long eccentric phase. got to the point where my grip totally went. si struggled to carry my bag back to the office and typing this isn't easy now!

How much is your trainer? I'm already losing the will and I know that a few more collections of 4-5 shifts on the bounce and I'll really lose momentum. I figure if I get a trainer to goad me into motion I might genuninely see some benefit?

CT, have you read that book yet, you optimistic flump?

Not had time yet. Tried looking for an audio book version but there doesnt seem to be one.

:D

CT, have you read that book yet, you optimistic flump?

Not had time yet. Tried looking for an audio book version but there doesnt seem to be one.

Jesus Christ you lazy bastard :D You need this book by the sound of things!