How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Come now, don't we all have umeboshi paste, cultured sea vegetables and pea sprouts in our pantry as standard?

It's the chocolate straight before bed that gets me. All that effort to live healthily then a sugar kick just as you're meant to be sleeping? :lol: Mind, I suppose you'd be struggling to keep yourself upright with the lack of actual calories in that diet.

i like to wash my nightly square of chocolate down with a coconut chia seed milk. then a cheeky bottle of shilajit resin before bed.

the downside is it make me horny as fuck and i end up having to crack one out into one of the quinton shot glasses i left on my bedside table.

• 4 months later...

The fact I haven't really been allowed to train over the last 2 years, massively put the weight on me. At one point I was 18 and a half stone. Got weighed yesterday, and I'm going down thank fuck. 17st7lbs, I need to be my perfect weight by the end of the year, so 3st to go. Live in the gym normally works for fat cunts like me. The scary thing is on the BMI even now I'm 31. Over 30 is classed as a fat cunt, despite me being 6ft2.

It's not right for every body shape, obviously, but it can have some indicative value. Getting a grip on calories in vs. calories out is far more important though. Once you realise a 12-pint session is your entire recommended daily calorie intake in beer form, for example, it tends to put things in perspective a bit. :lol:

(Don't worry, I won't get started on crisps)

I reckon people naturally overestimate how heavy they should be as well though. Partly because we've got used to being a bit overweight..then a bit more overweight etc.

I suspect the BMI guidelines are probably closer to what we actually should be, rather than what we think we should be. Both on average and specifically, except for with extreme body types.

Basically I'm calling Ant a fat cunt. [emoji38]

Seriously though, I'm comfortable at 14 to 14.5 stone in that I don't look fat so I've told myself that's alright, but I suspect I would be a lot healthier a stone or half a stone lighter than that.

I've put on over a stone in about 18 months. No exercise, eating shit, drinking loads and stress of shifting house plus new house needing massive rework plus extension with terrible kitchen.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to bmi. Waist measurements are a better indicator of excess body fat. If you're about 6ft and you're 34-36 waist, you're healthy. 30-32 inch waist is lean. Over 36 and you're probably getting into CT territory.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to bmi. Waist measurements are a better indicator of excess body fat. If you're about 6ft and you're 34-36 waist, you're healthy. 30-32 inch waist is lean. Over 36 and you're probably getting into CT territory.

Smack dab on 5'11 and I'm a 32 inch waist. Got a beer belly coming on but my dad bod will be simply irresistible. Knicker elastic will be putting eyes out when I whip my kit off

32-34 fuck face ;)

Ive put quite a bit on in the last year since the cancer scare, I'm 6 foot, 6,1 if I stand up straight. Think I'm about 15.5 stone ATM, I don't reckon I look that fat but I deffo fucking feel it. Once my hernia is sorted I'm going to get my shit together.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...