How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I'm apparently doing as well as possible on the years worth of chemo, most people lose lots of weight, lose their appetite and strength, because it's such a difficult thing doing chemotherapy. It's nee picnic, but I've just got 3 months left. However they always insist I don't train. I don't train because I do as I'm told, I'm hungry all the time, far more than normal and they're fucking buzzing about it. Well I'm not, I got my weight done today and I'm BY FAR the heaviest I've ever been. I'm quite upset about it to be honest. All the people I've referred to as fat cunts throughout my life and the scales in the market told me I'm 17st5lbs. With me being 6ft2 and broad I can carry weight, but I've crossed the line now. The women in my life are still "Oh he carries it well though doesn't he?". It's doing my nut in. I'm going to have to start calorie counting like a woman and limiting my beer consumption too, then live in the gym from the end of November. I know I'll get rid of it, but its nee fun running down the street like Pamela Anderson in the opening credits of Baywatch.

Aye I put on weight when I had chemo. Probably cos I was at home all day with fuck all else to do, obviously stopped smoking as well cos cancer does that to you. So it might have been that.

Aye I put on weight when I had chemo. Probably cos I was at home all day with fuck all else to do, obviously stopped smoking as well cos cancer does that to you. So it might have been that.

I'm hungry all the time. I stopped smoking 3 years ago then I get cancer, how does that work? Maybe we should go back to the Regal King Size.

I'm hungry all the time. I stopped smoking 3 years ago then I get cancer, how does that work? Maybe we should go back to the Regal King Size.

Aye I packed in January 1st this year after 10 year. Found out I had cancer in March.. Fucking class.

Best bit about it all was, I went for my consultation and they told me I had cancer, they did a ECG and blood tests and all that jazz. They told me my blood pressure was a bit high. Aye probably cos you have just told me I have cancer..

Had to wear one of them monitors for a day and it was fine.

Aye sorted. Had a bollock out, had two doses of chemo. Seems I am clean as whistle. Just had a check up a couple of weeks ago, had to pretend to do a pull up while they took xrays. Just glad they didn't ask me to actually do a pull up..

Got asked if I wanted a prosthetic knacker putting in. Nah thanks, the aesthetics of my ballsack is way below my enjoyment of being drugged and cut open.

Apparently when I was coming out of the anastetic I asked the nurse if I would have to take hormones now I only had one bollock, tbf I would have surgery again so I can get some of the drugs they gave me.

Proper lucky that I moved to Manchester 6 months before I found out, the Christie here is amazing, as are all the staff there.

Aye sorted. Had a bollock out, had two doses of chemo. Seems I am clean as whistle. Just had a check up a couple of weeks ago, had to pretend to do a pull up while they took xrays. Just glad they didn't ask me to actually do a pull up..

Got asked if I wanted a prosthetic knacker putting in. Nah thanks, the aesthetics of my ballsack is way below my enjoyment of being drugged and cut open.

Good stuff. Its the easiest to beat of all the cancers the clems one. 98% beat it. With mine 60% die within five years, not me though, fuck that, need to sort a bairn out now to shut people up and see the toon win a trophy before I cark it.

:lol: They asked me the same when I had my cancerous nut out. No thanks.

A year ago today I had the operation on my brain which saved my life. 915 they took me in to theatre on a wheelchair. I'm still here to bug cunts on toontastic for at least four years divvint yee worry.

Facebook kindly reminded me that on this day in 2009 I looked like a walking heart attack:

CMWnVtHUwAAVaD0.jpg

There's my motivation for going to the gym tonight then. :lol:

At least ye had nee spots.

I've managed not to put too much weight back on during the past two months of stomach- then Achilles-related inactivity, still firmly on the right side of 80kg at least. Signed back up to the gym at the start of last week and slowly getting back into the habit of actually working up a sweat. :naughty: I had a thoroughly unpleasant trot around Newcastle parkrun last weekend and was going to tackle the hilly local variant tomorrow but my foot's a little bit sore so I might take it easy instead. Either way, tonight after work I'm picking up the new running shoes I got fitted for earlier in the week - did a video gait analysis thing and it's a bit alarming how bad your ankle looks like it's twisting when it's not getting proper support - so hopefully it won't be long till I'm pounding the mean streets of Lewisham again.

:lol: They asked me the same when I had my cancerous nut out. No thanks.

Did you have to freeze some sperm? They told me to cos I don't have any kids yet, obviously would only have one ball and the chemo might make me a jaffa.

Going to that place was the worst part about it all I think. Fucking gross.