How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I know we all take the piss here and there and his attitude to exercise is ridiculous but CT is just a little overweight from the pics I have seen, not some massive health risk who is going to leave his kids fatherless :lol:

I know we all take the piss here and there and his attitude to exercise is ridiculous but CT is just a little overweight from the pics I have seen, not some massive health risk who is going to leave his kids fatherless :lol:

You dont have to be obese to have a heart attack from eating shite kid.

You selfish fucker.

What of the thousands employed in the fast food industry, what of the poor workers at factories like McCains, slaving away to produce a decent chip. What of the fisherman out there catching fish for the local chippy?

What of the poor dieticians and cardio nurses who rely of fat people to feed their kids?

What of the sheer enjoyment fit people get looking down on fat people?

You would have me take away all thin in an instant?

You dear boy are what is wrong with this country nibbling away on your nuts and pedalling everywhere contributing virtually nothing to the economy with your morsal appetite and pedal power.

Shame on you.

:lol: That could genuinely be a monologue from a comedy. Your funniest post.

He's heavier than me and half a foot shorter man. He's half man half hippo. ;)

Jonny, sympathise with your situation. I haven't been able to get our running for a couple of weeks and its sending me daft so a year off, or whatever you've had, must be rough.

Looks like after 3 different physiotherapists and 4months, I've finally sorted my sciatica.

However I have absolutely fucked up my neck and am in lots of pain. Got a crick in it a week ago, physio got it a bit better, then I went nuts on the battle-ropes and i can barely turn my head at all.

Exercise is good for you, in moderation.

People can build up their bodies with supplements and such but it doesn't make them any more healthier than someone that gets by on their set meals.

A normal person who mildly exercises as in walking and doing mild physical tasks have a far better chance of reaching old age intact that those who add supplements to their bodies...

I'm talking about the average people here mind as there are some that are built better than others.

A human being is no different to a car in how long they last by being looked after.

Run your car at speed and driving it up hills, making it carry heavy regular loads will wear the engine out well before it's time.

Doing the same with your body will do the very same.

The best way for me to keep weight down is to get into a good habit, but shift work can make that nigh on impossible.

For example I can finish work one night at 19:00 then be back on the following evening at 19:00, I can't get into a rhythm. My sleeping pattern is all over the shop and while I try to squeeze in exercise here or there it's not regular, so I'm not sure of the benefit. Add to that as good as 12hrs in an office chair. It's not great and that (as much as anything else) is pushing me towards looking for a 9-5 job.

Sure thats what you'd said many moons ago?

Nope. Never said that.

I've explained a few times what I do. I manage the radio networks that the Met Police use in London. By that I don't mean I work on dispatch or owt, but manage a team of engineers and analysts who maintain the actual network. So if an aerial fails, or if signals in a certain area suddenly turn to shit, we investigate and then try and resolve the issue. We also provide support to large scale operations where the number officers in London dramatically increases or there is a need for more involved monitoring/control of the network. Operations like the Olympics, G20, Diamond Jubilee, and unexpected stuff like the riots, all of them require a greater degree of monitoring or control.

That's why I can state as fact that wolfy's idea about a relay of radio masts supplying the kind of coverage we currently experience (thanks to satellites) is impossible.

Exactly :lol:

You realise that Gejon is saying that it's Not close, right?

I can never tell with you, sometimes you're being a bitchy queen, other times, well you're just being thick :dunno: