How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

dont have room for treadmill, weights, even a bike. no where to tidy that stuff away. no room for a swimming pool for that matter ;)

also moving around quite a bit, it's a pain to have a lot of big stuff. I'm sure I could do better but it's right in the apartment complex.

Aye but if you lived in London you'd have nowhere to put it.

aye, it's a big place as apartments go, but all the rooms are in use

jfc, I pay 85 for my gym, but that's london. is that fairly normal for here? it's nothing special.

I pay £20 a month, it's right by my office, no contract, 24hr and it's used by girls from the National Theatre and the fashion brand "White Stuff"*.

*MF, the spunk jokes go after this

• 3 weeks later...

14-6 this morning and if Im not mistaken that's an all time personal best.

Just filled a black bag with all the Christmas left over naughties ahead of 4 or 5 weeks of well meaning but futile dieting.

13 stone last night :)

CT Lite!

Another stone and I'll be just about there.

Still can't get any motivation to do any exercise whatsoever.

You'll still be sporting a pretty sweet set of jugs then. Get your shorts on and get out for a run.

:lol:

Just has absolute zero appeal. I know it's daft to all you fitness freaks and I know the benefits but I just can never seem to find the time or motivation. (More motivation).

Ffs I have a lovely gym in my conservatory!

Maybe if I had a hamster wheel that generated electricity etc etc!

:lol:

Just has absolute zero appeal. I know it's daft to all you fitness freaks and I know the benefits but I just can never seem to find the time or motivation. (More motivation).

Ffs I have a lovely gym in my conservatory!

Maybe if I had a hamster wheel that generated electricity etc etc!

Headphones in for an hour long bike ride a day CT. Ride to a pub half an hour away for a pint. That would motivate you.

Headphones in for an hour long bike ride a day CT. Ride to a pub half an hour away for a pint. That would motivate you.

I have a terribly low boredom threshold and the idea of running / riding a similar circuit forever more doesn't appeal. Plus finding the time for an hour a day is genuinely tough.

The home gym is the best answer, it's just finding something that will motivate me to go in.

Maybe a Telly might help.

I have a terribly low boredom threshold and the idea of running / riding a similar circuit forever more doesn't appeal. Plus finding the time for an hour a day is genuinely tough.

The home gym is the best answer, it's just finding something that will motivate me to go in.

Maybe a Telly might help.

You should make it your next "thing". I know Boldon is a shithole, but there are plenty of routes you can do.

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/

You find the time for football, pints, burgers, budgies, fish, home brew, camping, landscaping, cooking....or at least getting half way through doing those things.

Have a look at the map on sustrans.org.UK too.

Type in Boldon and there's a load of traffic free cycle routes. It's class getting out on your bike. Pack a couple of sarnies and get yourself out for a couple of hours.

:lol: "Maintaining health into my old age and staving off heart disease? Not enough of an incentive. Get me a telly or something."

Father was at the village local most nights, smoked 20-40 a day and never exercised in his life.

Lived to 91

Mother the same, less alcohol, still driving, using the Internet and walking the dogs at 84

Bad role models I guess!