How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I'm going 30k twice a week and doing 3 5k runs per week. Building the running distance up gradually to the Kielder 10k in October.

Killer in this heat like!

I'm more than willing to accept you can look like that naturally, I just can't see any reason you'd ever want to.

Ah now we are talking a totally other matter, and I agree!

TBF to CT, he was carrying extra weight on the ride back as he was carrying 3 bags of chips, a 2 litre bottle of Coke and a couple of cheese savouries.

In his belly.

So, as revealed last night, the new me is currently 13-4 quite a drop from January's 14-7.

This time next week I could be 12 stone something.

If so, I will be looking for a new contender to take over the role of forum porkmeister. ;)

A short list is being drawn up (you know who you are).

Unless you've had dysentery over the summer, there's no way that's your weight. I'd ask for a scalescam shot, but I do not want to see that cankles trotters combo again.

:lol:

I did take that photo last night but as I had just exited the bath my feet looked very wrinkled and I instantly visualised them being photoshopped everywhere!

Here is the censored version :lol:

Posted Image

thats not a bad loss, but you need to sustain it else its pointless. Also you wont drop below 13st by next week.

I've not had any alcohol this month and I feel loads better for it. Been working out quite well too, my abs would be in danger of showing if I wouldn't feel the need to make up for no alcohol with a bit of extra junk food. :lol:

I think everyone I know has picked Tuesday & Thursday.

A lass from work has just started it over the last few weeks and she's a few pounds down so far. Then again, she also was when she did Weight Watchers, and Slimming World, and apple cider vinegar... so I'm hoping this is the one that sticks.