How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Physio appointment today. Hopefully get the ok to get back down the gym from tomorrow. Did 100 press ups last night. Bit stiff but no massive aches so cautiously optimistic

• 2 weeks later...

Buying a new kettlebell tomorrow, going to be the highlight of being paid. :lol:

I'm having an alcohol free month in July so trying to trim down my body fat a little. I'm not measuring it other than with my scales, which can be a bit random, but just going off how I look/feel. Already feel loads healthier and my trousers feel ridiculously loose so it must be going okay so far.

Good deal for you (and me!) - http://bit.ly/1aRvgs1

This is where I order meat / nuts and stuff.

Anyway, if you use the code DB5205 at checkout they will give you 4 free chicken breasts and I get a £5 credit. Result! :)

My mate who according to a few on here takes banned substances, has taken the overall winner for the British Natural Body Building Federation today -

11c841k.jpg

Does a good job evading those authorities ;)

Still think he takes banned substances? If so he's pretty blatant about it considering he represents Grenade at the comps and is in most fitness mags/videos that are out these days.

Obviously you know more than the federation that drug and polygraph tests all the finalists though though ;)

Good going that like, surprising how my ignorant people think you need to take steroids/pro-hormones to body build.