Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

Like Gemmill I'm also slumming it and getting the Metro darling. Going far too well..

On it now. Running fine, but the stench. THE STENCH!

That's what you get for being a sitter when arse wiping... ;)

Aye cos I'm sat on the metro with a load of standers with Rorschach shit patterns in their crevices.

:)

You're all bloody Giants.

Imagine the stink for midgets like me and Wacky!

Need poop snorkels.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Gemmill I'm also slumming it and getting the Metro darling. Going far too well..

On it now. Running fine, but the stench. THE STENCH!

That's what you get for being a sitter when arse wiping... :)

Aye cos I'm sat on the metro with a load of standers with Rorschach shit patterns in their crevices.

;) Fucking hell I'm never going to be able to watch that film again!

Little bit heavy today. so put off a trip to the office the other side of town from the main one.

Need to start doing warm ups in the morning. getting sore arms after pushing a few people out the last couple of mornings.

Its fucking throwing it down here, and its proper snow, big chunks of the fuckers. Long may it continue! I have been getting sent home from work after being in for an hour or so. ;)

Edited by bawan

Its fucking throwing it down here, and its proper snow, big chunks of the fuckers. Long may it continue! I have been getting sent home from work after being in for an hour or so. ;)

Was about to head out to work on this bastard presentation but that's been scuppered. Novelty has worn off now it's bollocking up my work.

Workshy bastards!

Fucking love nothing better than a day away from work ;)

They have been sending people home at 6, those that get the bus/metro and those who have cars had to stay. That was until I complained to the union :)

The power has gone off today so I dont have to worry about even goin out the house. Xbox & Cups of tea for me all :)

watching the guttering getting trashed in extreme slow motion because of the expanding ice is a pisser,

god knows what will happen to it all when the snow slides off the roof, the amount of houses round here with guttering in their gardens is ridiculous.

There were an awful lot of 3 foot icicles hanging precariously over peoples front doors when I was walking home this morning!

Hanging's too good for them tbh.

you knicked that off Twitter, didn't you.

bloody biugger

There were an awful lot of 3 foot icicles hanging precariously over peoples front doors when I was walking home this morning!

bloody bugger

bloody bugger

I did, yes. That doesn't stop it from being a highly amusing and topical quip.

Metro off this morning between Benton and Shields..Gemmill will be happy.

Day off. :lol:

Although I'm fucking livid cos with my car snowed in and no metros on, I could have legitimately pulled a can't-possibly-get-in day today. Instead I've used my last holiday of the year. :icon_lol: (excluding the time I've got off over xmas obv)