Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any bloody news agencies starts cracking on about how the fans wanted him out then I will be livid. Hughton has done a bloody brilliant job, and bearing in mind that we had no Barton, Ben Arfa, Nolan, Harper, Collocini, Williamson for the last game then you can hardly expect him to work wonders. Ashley needs to realise that no matter who you put in charge, if you don't have the strength in numbers then you will go no where.

I honestly cant believe this has happened.

How is 11th at the beginning of September not enough?

How is beating Villa 6-0, Arsenal 1-0, and Sunderland 5-1 not enough?

This is beyond stupid, I mean, assuming he has the players' backing their morale must surely be destroyed now?

I will not attend a single NUFC match or buy a single NUFC product till that fat prick fucks off.

I'm in absolute shock.

Easy for yee to say in Lincoln, but I tell you what those of us there on Saturday must make sure that fat bastard fucks off for good, it's a complete injustice for poor Hughton this. Even if Martin O'Neill comes in I'm not happy.

roll on the next manager expected to put a good team together with no money. Send for Jim Smith, Ossie Ardiles, Arthur Cox, Jack Charlton, Willie McFaul, Gordon Lee, Bill McGarry......

There has to be something more to this. His sacking can't be based around the last few results alone.

Unless he's shagged Ashley's wife there's no justification.

Just in time for the January window by the way.

Surprise surprise.

Better that than in the first week of February, if we believed there was going to be any cash to splash in the first place.