Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB, GET OF OUR CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB YOU FAT COCKNEY BASTAAAAAAD GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

Liverpool's fans must be pissing themselves laughing. The last time they came to SJP, Ashley chose to hijack SBR day by announcing he was no longer selling (the first time!) now he's sacked the one bloke who's sorted us out.

No fucking class.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Chris is our manager and will remain our manager. It's our intention to renegotiate his contract at end of year."

Newcastle United Football Club

27th October 2010

:lol:

Another one for HF's blog.

We aren't going to get a manager as good as Hughton - all the best players will want to leave and we'll go down.

Smacks of an Ashley cash in for me.

Doesn't make any sense though from a business pov. He's got more to lose from his asset if we go down. Especially as it'll be much harder to come straight back up 2nd time round. Barton, Enrique, Collocini, Jonas, etc. just aren't going to hang around.

For what it's worth I hope Hughton goes right to the top, he deserves the best as far as I'm concerned. When Redknapp fucks off to get the England job, I hope he gets the Spurs job and I wouldn't begrudge him anything, I'd love him to go to a club and build a legacy for 10 years of success, then that horrible obese bastard can look himself in the mirror and think why did I do that. They have consistently done the worst things you can possibly imagine happening every time, we're sick of it now, just when we restore some much needed dignity back in to the club, he wrongs the rights he was actually beginning to do. I hate that cunt.

Full Statement (not sure if its here with the thread merge)

"Newcastle United Football Club have today (Monday) parted company with manager Chris Hughton,".

"Goalkeeping coach Paul Barron also leaves the club today.

"The board would also like to place on record their thanks to Chris for his considerable efforts during the club's transition from Championship to Premier League football."

Newcastle thanked former assistant boss Hughton for his efforts but the Magpies' statement added: "Regrettably, the board now feels an individual with more managerial experience is needed to take the club forward.

"The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor."

Let's see you on the fucking steps of the Milburn defending this one you fat cowardly cockney bastard. Was he even in Toon for the sacking?

Dont be daft, he will be in his penthouse down south stroking off his fella.

Going back to the start of last season....

Like I said last year....

Which club should you try to emulate to make a profit without any risk? Only 5 clubs reported a profit in the most recent accounts. Blackburn (7th), Spurs (11th) and Fulham (17th) all earned about £3m. But West Brom earned over £11m...in the Championship.

If you want to be profitable, you just have to maintain a championship squad that can occasionally go up and guarantee a pay day and a parachute when you fail to invest again.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=738717

Judging by that statement, they haven't got anyone lined up which means the usual suspects in a shitlist.

Feel really sorry for Hughton but if this is the catalyst for getting the fat cunt out of the club, I can see it being good in the long run.