Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought as well for Monkeys Fist. Must be up on a snowy roof somewhere gutted he's not on here. :D

edit (Or that girly cider did him in)

CT. You are on a hiding here mate, nobody likes to admit they are wrong, but it is going to take something pretty remarkable now for your well intentioned optimism to fufill itself.

Seen it all before Leazes since the 70's.... If you support Newcastle without optimism, your fucked. :icon_lol:

What sort of optimism ? I always think we can win any one game as we approach that game, but long term setup and prospects of the club is entirely different.

That good times will always follow bad....as after Gazza, Beardsley exit ....as after relegation..... as after Ashley

Ashley will only go when someone pays him want he wants.

Meanwhile he is lowering the value of the club day by day.

He'll be here a good while yet I fear.

I'm an optimist in general, with a healthy dose of realism for balance.

To summarise:

Who posted in: Hughton Sacked

Poster Posts

alex 76 - talking sense

Christmas Tree 75 - either on the wind up or his worst thread since describing Special Brew as a nice drink

WDP 64 - talking sensewykikitoon 42 - contributing

Happy Face 41 - decent commentary

Park Life 38 - Hamburg must've had a good shipment of kratom lately

shackbleep 38 - summarising well

Tom 34 - a few points

manc-mag 30 - analysing situation with intelligent output

jaythesouthernmag 28 - talking utter pish

LeazesMag 24 - enjoying the thread

Holden McGroin 21 - rightly criticising people talking shit

Tecato 17 - mixed up

Says it all really

Just a thought as well for Monkeys Fist. Must be up on a snowy roof somewhere gutted he's not on here. :D

CT. You are on a hiding here mate, nobody likes to admit they are wrong, but it is going to take something pretty remarkable now for your well intentioned optimism to fufill itself.

Seen it all before Leazes since the 70's.... If you support Newcastle without optimism, your fucked. :icon_lol:

What sort of optimism ? I always think we can win any one game as we approach that game, but long term setup and prospects of the club is entirely different.

That good times will always follow bad....as after Gazza, Beardsley exit ....as after relegation..... as after Ashley

relatively speaking, our bad years far outweigh the good, and the good are not as good as they ought to be. That is the problem. We have to realise we should be challenging ManU all the time, like we did under Keegan and to a lesser degree under Bobby Robson, they should see us as their rivals like they have seen Liverpool for decades. That should be the aim, anything less is just not good enough. You need owners and directors to take risks, you need to big the club up, you need to tell people what you want to achieve and not be afraid of saying it, it is a big motivating factor, it tells people you want success badly.

Fans generally over the UK do not see us as this big, because we have not won the trophies to back it up, but people in the game know it should be the case.

Promotion from the 2nd division is kids stuff, it was good to come back, but it is nothing.

To summarise:

Who posted in: Hughton Sacked

Poster Posts

alex 76 - talking sense

Christmas Tree 75 - either on the wind up or his worst thread since describing Special Brew as a nice drink

WDP 64 - talking sensewykikitoon 42 - contributing

Happy Face 41 - decent commentary

Park Life 38 - Hamburg must've had a good shipment of kratom lately

shackbleep 38 - summarising well

Tom 34 - a few points

manc-mag 30 - analysing situation with intelligent output

jaythesouthernmag 28 - talking utter pish

LeazesMag 24 - enjoying the thread

Holden McGroin 21 - rightly criticising people talking shit

Tecato 17 - mixed up

Says it all really

I think this is the first post you've made today, that hasn't left me thinking "what a cunt".

i'm still fucking furious me like. the whole thing's exacerbated by twats at work coming up to me asking me why ashley sacked him. i don't fucking know - becuse he's officially the shittest chairman ever to run a football club? fuck off and leave me alone, i'm trying to mentally prepare for the announcement that pardew's taking over.

i thought the cricket would take the edge off the way i'm feeling but i'm so vexed i still have to vent some anger. we have no divine right to do well sure, but how can it be possible for a club like ours, with all its vast potential, to be continually and royally fucked over by the cretins that run it???

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just a thought as well for Monkeys Fist. Must be up on a snowy roof somewhere gutted he's not on here. :drinks:

Seen it all before Leazes since the 70's.... If you support Newcastle without optimism, your fucked. :D

relatively speaking, our bad years far outweigh the good, and the good are not as good as they ought to be. That is the problem. We have to realise we should be challenging ManU all the time, like we did under Keegan and to a lesser degree under Bobby Robson, they should see us as their rivals like they have seen Liverpool for decades. That should be the aim, anything less is just not good enough. You need owners and directors to take risks, you need to big the club up, you need to tell people what you want to achieve and not be afraid of saying it, it is a big motivating factor, it tells people you want success badly.

Fans generally over the UK do not see us as this big, because we have not won the trophies to back it up, but people in the game know it should be the case.

Promotion from the 2nd division is kids stuff, it was good to come back, but it is nothing.

Is the bottom line unfortunately

i'm still fucking furious me like. the whole thing's exacerbated by twats at work coming up to me asking me why ashley sacked him. i don't fucking know - becuse he's officially the shittest chairman ever to run a football club? fuck off and leave me alone, i'm trying to mentally prepare for the announcement that pardew's taking over.

i thought the cricket would take the edge off the way i'm feeling but i'm so vexed i still have to vent some anger. we have no divine right to do well sure, but how can it be possible for a club like ours, with all its vast potential, to be continually and royally fucked over by the cretins that run it???

I thought people stopped using that word in the 1920`s with the exception of posh cunts who refere to their parents as mummy and daddy when they are in their 40`s

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

Chronicle understands manager in place by Saturday.....WONT be Jol
:drinks::D:o

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-...72703-27781625/

Posted an hour ago man when the real men were posting :razz:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=818632

:D

Hate that theres more than one thread at times like these.

I thought people stopped using that word in the 1990`s with the exception of posh cunts who refere to their parents as mummy and daddy when they are in their 40`s

Cracking argument that like... :drinks:

Hear hear.

Except the cricket.

If Curbs left West Ham because of board interferance, surly he wont come.

If MON left AV because he didnt get backing from the board, well, he wont come, plus, he does seem to have his head screwed on.

Pardew, does he have the experiance that Assley is looking for?

That leaves Jol. He is friends with Hughton, so surly he will chat with him.

Where does that leave us? Surly the fat fuck has something up his sleeve?

Strachan?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I thought people stopped using that word in the 1920`s with the exception of posh cunts who refere to their parents as mummy and daddy when they are in their 40`s