Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sammy Lee and Phil Tommo on their way to Newcastle in a helicopter. Also Sammy's just rented a plush flat Newcastle city centre. Been told Hughton got sacked because he didn't give Shearer a coaching role. These are rumors but from good sources.

Well, at least in our city, this is feasible :drinks:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Lee and Phil Tommo on their way to Newcastle in a helicopter. Also Sammy's just rented a plush flat Newcastle city centre. Been told Hughton got sacked because he didn't give Shearer a coaching role. These are rumors but from good sources.

:drinks:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

24 hours on, and it's starting to look like Pardew could be only man standing. Contractual issues with Jol, but is there a wildcard?

Contractural Issues? Hmmmm

If there isnt a wildcard I will be devastated

Reading Martin Jol and Ajax comments, it doesn't look to me like his departure is related to Newcastle situation

:D

:drinks: I wasn't waiting for Gareth Southgate's interpretation to conclude on the matter tbh.

24 hours on, and it's starting to look like Pardew could be only man standing. Contractual issues with Jol, but is there a wildcard?

If it does turn out to be Pardew I can't wait to hear the contrary fuckers explain how that is a step forward by Ashley. It's not even a sideways step man.. :drinks:

If it does turn out to be Pardew I can't wait to hear the contrary fuckers explain how that is a step forward by Ashley. It's not even a sideways step man.. :D

Wont getting any argument from me. Happily have kept Chris.

tbh, dont really follow much football other than Newcastle so dont know alot about Pardew.

From what Ive read he got the hammers to two fa cup finals and was well liked by Southampton fans when he was sacked.

It would be the most dreary appointment since...........Hughton :drinks:

From what Ive read he got the hammers to two fa cup finals and was well liked by Southampton fans when he was sacked.

One FA Cup final, which they got to via a not too difficult route.

As for Southampton, it's said he not only lost the dressing room, he lost his way to fucking ground!

Caulkin@TheTimes

Im in a CenreParcs in Holland writing about Alan Pardew. I also have no towels. This is not easing my general sense of bewilderment.

And on that note Im off to the pub.....Dont appoint any fucker while Im out Ashley!

Caulkin again

I'm off to Spurs match shortly. Which is why I'm here. Why the towels aren't here, I simply don't know, but tempted to blame Mike Ashley.
Edited by Christmas Tree

If it was Pardew, I just really couldnt see the sense in getting rid of CH and bringing him in? Currently in 12th, so clearly not good enough for MA. He reckons Pardew could secure us top 10 aye?

Or is it just that we (fans) were happy with CH and he didnt like that ....