Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

I did then I read the shit you posted

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

You still don't get it do you?

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

Do you understand now or shall I draw a diagram for you with stick figures?

:D

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Monopoly money isn't worth anything in real life man.

haha. Straight out of Newcastle Online. What a fuckwit. Try telling that to Sir Alex Ferguson for starters.....unbelievebly stupid.

:blush:

What did I say about your obsessive behaviour, have you forgotten?

hypocrisy again :ithankyou:

Why do you come on here and disagree with my views without stating who you are on there ? Who's obsessed ? Why not stand by your views and put them on the table if you're so convinced you are right and I have been talking bollocks ?

Waiting........

:ithankyou:

It's killing you isn't it?

You wish you were a hacker right now so you could find out, eh?

"Fuck finding out about the meaning of life, I just want to know who Ken is on NO!" :icon_lol:

omg. Back up your assertions that I was talking shite, repeat your comments and show how ? It doesn't matter who you are on there, do it on here instead. Go on, do it :icon_lol:

But you can't can you ? Now THAT is obsession..... :icon_lol:

I gave a reason in an earlier post, man. Go on look back. Frothing at the mouth, you are.

I see, you're paying your occasional visit to Toontastic, won't repeat claims you've commented on elsewhere, and say I'm obsessed ?

What are you worried about man :D

And what claims were they?

I think I've dropped a few hints here and there over time tbf, this is drawing out a bit, or is it?

Ah, fuck it, you're still playing. :D

ah, hints . You're playing bairns games :ithankyou: Says everything.

Debate what you disagree with me like an adult man. Do it in the ASM v Leazes thread though, so people can carry on with this one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it possibly be that Ashley actually had a plan? As much as I doubt it, it surely can't be coincidence if we get Jol after he leaves Ajax the same day Chrissy goes. Maybe Hughton was asked to be Jol's assistant and was sacked after he said he wanted to remain as manager? Who knows...

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

I did then I read the shit you posted

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

You still don't get it do you?

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

Do you understand now or shall I draw a diagram for you with stick figures?

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Monopoly money isn't worth anything in real life man.

haha. Straight out of Newcastle Online. What a fuckwit. Try telling that to Sir Alex Ferguson for starters.....unbelievebly stupid.

:ithankyou:

What did I say about your obsessive behaviour, have you forgotten?

hypocrisy again :icon_lol:

Why do you come on here and disagree with my views without stating who you are on there ? Who's obsessed ? Why not stand by your views and put them on the table if you're so convinced you are right and I have been talking bollocks ?

Waiting........

:icon_lol:

It's killing you isn't it?

You wish you were a hacker right now so you could find out, eh?

"Fuck finding out about the meaning of life, I just want to know who Ken is on NO!" :icon_lol:

omg. Back up your assertions that I was talking shite, repeat your comments and show how ? It doesn't matter who you are on there, do it on here instead. Go on, do it :icon_lol:

But you can't can you ? Now THAT is obsession..... :icon_lol:

I gave a reason in an earlier post, man. Go on look back. Frothing at the mouth, you are.

I see, you're paying your occasional visit to Toontastic, won't repeat claims you've commented on elsewhere, and say I'm obsessed ?

What are you worried about man :D

And what claims were they?

I think I've dropped a few hints here and there over time tbf, this is drawing out a bit, or is it?

Ah, fuck it, you're still playing. :D

ah, hints . You're playing bairns games :ithankyou: Says everything.

Debate what you disagree with me like an adult man. Do it in the ASM v Leazes thread though, so people can carry on with this one.

:blush: Well done :ithankyou:

ah, hints . You're playing bairns games :D Says everything.

More like taking the piss man, otherwise known as baiting, a more sharper mind would have caught on by now, but you... :icon_lol:

I agree though, not that we're hijacking the thread, it's going on nicely but I'll stop with the banter that's way off-topic. Feel free to kick things off in the other thread but it's past midnight for me and I get up at 6:00. So hurry along.

The Ken and Leazes sideshow in this thread is as gripping as bird no.4 tbh.

quite amazing the amount of people who are happy to say that I was talking shit when commenting on certain things which I won't bother mentioning, unable to show it, and then fucked off with new usernames and continued to say that Leazes/NE5 is still talking shit. In fact, they are STILL doing it, after the events of the past few years, and after yesterday of all days. A couple of retards said after we beat the mackems how wrong I still was. After a few wins, good that they were ? As if 3 wins changes the long term prospects and setup of the club ? Fuckin incredibly dumb, as dumb as it gets.

Simply amazing. I don't give a shit if they disagree with me, but stick around and admit events have taken their course rather than bugger off and hide. There are a couple of threads on this site for this sort of thing, he and anybody else is more than welcome to go through this sort of thing but like everyone else I don't really like doing it in the wrong threads like this.

Edited by LeazesMag

Sometimes the best advice I can offer people is just pipe the fuck down.

On an Internet discussion forum :D

Aye, I'm all for constructive debate, but anyone with the club at heart with half a clue would realise many of you are talking total:

piss-glass.jpg

Just a thought as well for Monkeys Fist. Must be up on a snowy roof somewhere gutted he's not on here. :D

edit (Or that girly cider did him in)

CT. You are on a hiding here mate, nobody likes to admit they are wrong, but it is going to take something pretty remarkable now for your well intentioned optimism to fufill itself.

Aye, I'm all for constructive debate, but anyone with the club at heart with half a clue would realise many of you are talking total:

piss-glass.jpg

Yesterday was for slagging Ashley off and venting. Today is for discussing and speculating the whys and wherefores??.

I can never understand why some grown up posters have a problem with that.

Thats what keeps TV shows, radio phone ins, newspapers and yes internet forums going.

Be a quick (and boring) thread if we just called him a cunt and left it at that.

To summarise:

Who posted in: Hughton Sacked

Poster Posts

alex 76 - talking sense

Christmas Tree 75 - either on the wind up or his worst thread since describing Special Brew as a nice drink

WDP 64 - talking sense

wykikitoon 42 - contributing

Happy Face 41 - decent commentary

Park Life 38 - Hamburg must've had a good shipment of kratom lately

shackbleep 38 - summarising well

Tom 34 - a few points

manc-mag 30 - analysing situation with intelligent output

jaythesouthernmag 28 - talking utter pish

LeazesMag 24 - enjoying the thread

Holden McGroin 21 - rightly criticising people talking shit

Tecato 17 - mixed up

Anyone got SSN on? Mate is taking the piss on email i believe.

BREAKING NEWS:

ANELKA RESTED FOR KEY CL GAME IN THE VELODROME

Just a thought as well for Monkeys Fist. Must be up on a snowy roof somewhere gutted he's not on here. :D

CT. You are on a hiding here mate, nobody likes to admit they are wrong, but it is going to take something pretty remarkable now for your well intentioned optimism to fufill itself.

Seen it all before Leazes since the 70's.... If you support Newcastle without optimism, your fucked. :icon_lol:

To summarise:

Poster Posts

alex 76 - talking sense

Christmas Tree 75 - either on the wind up or his worst thread since describing Special Brew as a nice drink

WDP 64 - talking sense

Tom 34 - a few points

Tecato 17 - mixed up

To summarise:

Poster Posts

alex 76 - talking sense

WDP 64 - talking sense

Tom 34 - a few points

Tecato 17 - mixed up

:D Most of mine are emoticons and me saying Im confused,

Tim Krul -- Twitter --- He's left with his stuff, so sad. :D

ah. Tim Krul. I think he is a flapper, but I hope he improves, at least he comes off his line, unlike Given did. By the way, I also thought Pav was a flapper too, at first, but he improved.

piss-glass.jpg

Yesterday was for slagging Ashley off and venting. Today is for discussing and speculating the whys and wherefores??.

I can never understand why some grown up posters have a problem with that.

Thats what keeps TV shows, radio phone ins, newspapers and yes internet forums going.

Be a quick (and boring) thread if we just called him a cunt and left it at that.

Mike Ashley- Cunt.

Seen it all before Leazes since the 70's.... If you support Newcastle without optimism, your fucked. :icon_lol:

What sort of optimism ? I always think we can win any one game as we approach that game, but long term setup and prospects of the club is entirely different.