Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously though CT. What evidence could you possibly cite that this is well planned? You were gutted Hughton went yesterday and were having a pop at Ashley and now you're putting forward the notion it may all be part of some master plan. And you wonder why you have about as much credibilty and Kevin and Attain.

Initially I thought this was a stunt to avoid spending money in January.

But, if this was the case, he'd have done it in January. Our next games are Liverpool, Birmingham (away), Man-city and Tottenham, so if the post about forecasting results is true - the timing interesting.

None of this suggests it was well planned, but I guess what I'm trying to say it we have to wait to see which manager is brought in and who arrives in January.

They wanted it done and dusted in October though, until the 5-1 and Arsenal results made it impossible.

What was the point in waiting until October? I agree they wanted CH out but he has done a great job THIS season, so sacking him now just proves how clueless they are. The fat cunt was clearly just waiting for a mini-slump to pull the trigger. If mini-slumps were worthy of sackings then Ferguson and Ancelotti etc etc would be out of jobs right now.

So give me your gut reason why he sacked him?

You want me to second guess a Mike Ashley decision?

Your lack of discussion on a discussion forum never ceases to amaze me. :drinks:

I think i've made my points very clear so far. Have a look through this thread.

So answer the simple question? :D

My gut feeling? Tricky one as you cant trust anything that comes out of that fat cunts mouth. If I had been in a coma for the Ashley era and just read the statement they put out I would have deduced that:

( A ) Hughton was doing a bad job

( B ) They were going to get a big name manager in and back him with funds to be challenging near the top.

Neither of these statements are (or will come true) though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still fucking furious me like. the whole thing's exacerbated by twats at work coming up to me asking me why ashley sacked him. i don't fucking know - becuse he's officially the shittest chairman ever to run a football club? fuck off and leave me alone, i'm trying to mentally prepare for the announcement that pardew's taking over.

i thought the cricket would take the edge off the way i'm feeling but i'm so vexed i still have to vent some anger. we have no divine right to do well sure, but how can it be possible for a club like ours, with all its vast potential, to be continually and royally fucked over by the cretins that run it???

I thought people stopped using that word in the 1920`s with the exception of posh cunts who refere to their parents as mummy and daddy when they are in their 40`s

Stevie man!

Stop changing your name, we in the Thick as Mince club have a hard enough time keeping tabs on who our manger is.

Just back from two weeks in South Africa.

Thud.

Surely to fuck he has a quality manager lined up already? I mean, it's not like him to just make shit up as he goes along, is it?

Just back from two weeks in South Africa.

Thud.

Surely to fuck he has a quality manager lined up already? I mean, it's not like him to just make shit up as he goes along, is it?

:drinks:

Latest ITK is Nolan and Barton are actually injured. Pedro is only taking training and the new bloke will be in situ by Thursday or Friday at the latest. That's the plan anyway.

Latest ITK is Nolan and Barton are actually injured. Pedro is only taking training and the new bloke will be in situ by Thursday or Friday at the latest. That's the plan anyway.

Do you think the plan was in place before the sacking?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's your ITK like Alex?

Who's your ITK like Alex?

His gran's cousin has been on the bush telegraph again.

Surly FMA aint that stupid? He has to have someone in mind already?

Pardew is probably his master plan.

Pardew is probably his master plan.

I just cant see what experiance he has over Hughton? I just cant see how more "showbiz" he is over Haughton?

Edited by wykikitoon

Has your ITK mentioned who the new man might be?

If it turns out there was a plan in place, then it looks like Pardew. If there wasn't much of a plan then they might have talked to JOl on the offchance. He often says he wants to come back to the PL.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

YCNMIU you know :drinks: My second cousin in Takapuna, NZ, rang me to say even their sports correspondents are laughing at the club. It's unreal we'll end up with Pardew, truly and utterly unreal. Worse than JFK.

I assume he has. No idea who it is though. Of course it could be Jol. But, like Redknapp, he might decide he doesn't want to come after speaking to the owner. Allegedly. Might find out some more later on after training.

Would beautifully sum up the sheer bad luck of Mike Ashley and the torture of being a newcastle fan, if indeed the Martin Jol resignation is pure coincidence.

This time yesterday we were all resigned to Pardew

Today we are happy to settle for Jol

And all along its never been anyone else but Pardew.