Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nowt to do with form. Like Stevie says, Hughton would have been gone in October if he hadn't pulled out some amazing results.

I know, that's why I said "That alone is not enough to get rid of a manager". I'm sure the form encouraged it regardless, which is bad enough on its own.

Does anyone else think we could end up with a Hearts type scenario some senior players speak out against the ownership? Especially considering how much they all seemed to like Hughton?

I hope we end up with a Scum type scenario, where Joey Barton beats the shit out of Ashley with a sock full of snooker balls.

Does anyone else think we could end up with a Hearts type scenario some senior players speak out against the ownership? Especially considering how much they all seemed to like Hughton?

I hope we end up with a Scum type scenario, where Joey Barton beats the shit out of Ashley with a sock full of snooker balls.

:lol:

I hope he rapes him in the potting shed.

Thats not the scene Im hoping Ashley gets.

Adrian Durham seems to be heading down the "hughton right to be sacked" route.

Suggest we all do ourselves a favour and avoid.

A Talksport presenter? Being contrary?

You're shitting me!?

Someone should phone up and put him right.

Thats not the scene Im hoping Ashley gets.

What Marsellus Wallace says he's going to do to Zed is far too good for him.

Wonder if the players and Hughton are all round Nolan's house now, deciding what to do....just like The Damned United?

They're having leaving drinks in the Diamond. Apparently Xisco has made a drunk pass at Williamson, Jonas has just put some Elton John on the jukebox and Shola dropped his round on the way back from the bar.

Durham going for the shock 'against the grain' tactic? Well I fucking never :lol:

That ginger cunt is the main reason I stopped listening to that station. Utter wankstain!

A Talksport presenter? Being contrary?

You're shitting me!?

Someone should phone up and put him right.

:)