Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone mentioned Steve Clark to me as a possible replacement earlier....remember what happened to Bolton when Sturridge went back to Chelsea?...straight down the next season when they failed to replace him....for Sturrigde read Lukaku I reckon, he's carrying a pretty bog standard bunch, so its a no from me on that one Brian....

Gone in the summer whether we stay up or not I reckon.

Hopefully so.

It might make me start enjoying our games again rather than them sucking the life out of me.

Hopefully so.

It might make me start enjoying our games again rather than them sucking the life out of me.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's obvious I have not been clamouring for his departure throughout the season like others were, but I'm aware that he's a limited coach. He was last year when he won manager of the year, but it looks like the task is bigger than he can handle and that has surprised me.

The injuries are a legitimate reason for our poor showing this year, but since the strengthening he hasn't done enough to get my support for a new season. I honestly thought that with the key players back we'd stumble to safety fairly comfortably.

I wonder if something about his 8 yr deal affected the way he deals with the players, because he's not got the best out of them ever since that contract was announced.

Good response to press shite, goal was in, overall happy.

He had a good response, or he saw a good response from the players?

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's obvious I have not been clamouring for his departure throughout the season like others were, but I'm aware that he's a limited coach. He was last year when he won manager of the year, but it looks like the task is bigger than he can handle and that has surprised me.

The injuries are a legitimate reason for our poor showing this year, but since the strengthening he hasn't done enough to get my support for a new season. I honestly thought that with the key players back we'd stumble to safety fairly comfortably.

I wonder if something about his 8 yr deal affected the way he deals with the players, because he's not got the best out of them ever since that contract was announced.

If injuries are a legitimate reason then he needs to shut up about our players being tired too. :lol:

Happy with a draw and the performance by the players

Latter.

I'd have said "Wigan won so aren't you fucked?" but that wasn't forthcoming.

If injuries are a legitimate reason then he needs to shut up about our players being tired too. :lol:

Not sure that scans. If player injuries have meant he's had to bring players back earlier or field players longer/more often, then it's still a legitimate reason.

Not sure that scans. If player injuries have meant he's had to bring players back earlier or field players longer/more often, then it's still a legitimate reason.

It's a load of shite from him IMO. He keeps on going on about players being tired yet hardly any of our squad have played loads of games. Cisse's probably played the most and he doesn't look tired. It's a load of negativity that spirals down to the players. Oscar's played 70 games this season and I don't hear him complaining of tiredness.

Then he keeps on substituting Gouffran who (excluding today) couldn't play in Europe for us and looked one of our fittest players.

Imagine how tired they'd be if we never went out disgracefully in the FA Cup again.

The bloke is a massive fraud and the sooner he's out of the door the better.

Souness always used to go on about injuries yet he never got anywhere near the same amount of sympathy as this charlatan has.

The bloke is a massive fraud and the sooner he's out of the door the better.

Souness always used to go on about injuries yet he never got anywhere near the same amount of sympathy as this charlatan has.

That's easy to explain though, Souness didn't lead us to a 5th place in the league. But all in all I agree with you. :)

Counting down the days till he and the likes of Shola, Jonas, Gosling, Tiote and Simpson are out of the club.

What?! We'll need them in the Championship!!!

Gouffran had cramp after 70 minutes, what's all that about?

Has he lasted the full 90 once since joining? That's given he's played less than some with no Europe.

I'm not sure about his "We're safe" statement. I think we probably are but even though we've improved drastically away from home since the signings (and lost two games despite that) the 5 away games don't look that easy and we could still easily lose 3 or even 4 of them.

Of the home games I'm very wary of Liverpool and Arsenal and even though they're shite, you never count on a derby which leaves one "winnable" game left.

As I said probably safe but paranoia suggests two wins (As I think only Reading look doomed atm) are needed which aren't that obvious.

Fair play, in hindsight.

Counting down the days till he and the likes of Shola, Jonas, Gosling, Tiote and Simpson are out of the club.

Had a good game today.