Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spurts got themselves some nice buys at the end, Lloris and Dempsey particularly good signings, kept Bale. Some points lost in the beginning, but they are definitely not shite. Top 4 contender indeed.

On the wain?

I love Pardew more than most, but why the fuck does he keep playing Gosling? He's shite. That is all.

(Btw, my Wain forecasts while scoffed at are all coming good. Enrique and Tottenham waining away).

On a long enough timeline you'll be right about everything. I predict man u will be on the Wayne. Bound to happen one year.

You were saying they'd sink before last season.....which was one of their best.

On a long enough timeline you'll be right about everything. I predict man u will be on the Wayne. Bound to happen one year.

You were saying they'd sink before last season.....which was one of their best.

I think I said something along the lines of they'd struggle to get back in the champions league and end up having to sell their star players.

Anyway enough of this, I don't argue you with mods any more.

On the wain?

I love Pardew more than most, but why the fuck does he keep playing Gosling? He's shite. That is all.

(Btw, my Wain forecasts while scoffed at are all coming good. Enrique and Tottenham waining away).

Pardew has made a lot of below average player acceptable - Perch, Guthrie, Simpson, Raylor, Best.

Very finicky to expect more - moreso if its just because he plays Gosling in games we dont lose. Maybe you could be more specific about what you think he should be doing?

Pardew has made a lot of below average player acceptable - Perch, Guthrie, Simpson, Raylor, Best.

Very finicky to expect more - moreso if its just because he plays Gosling in games we dont lose. Maybe you could be more specific about what you think he should be doing?

My issue is that Gosling is shite and those around me watching him also seem to comment on his shiteness. Surely Pardew too can see this and therefore should play someone else. I worry in case Pardew does not see said shiteness. Tis all.

Goslings shite. Even Everton fans new he wasnt the real deal when we got him.

My point still stands. He played Gosling to rest others. We didnt lose in any of the games Gosling took part of, so what more is it you want?

Hardly a reason to the the manager is on the wain?

fwiw, Gosling was highly rated at Everton because he had a good engine on him and could get up and down the field. Injuries steeming back from his last season at Everton have meant he's never got his fitness back, so the Everton and Newcastle fans that dont rate him, arent really giving him a fair account.

But to reiterate the point, we got the results we wanted with Gosling in the team.

My point still stands. He played Gosling to rest others. We didnt lose in any of the games Gosling took part of, so what more is it you want?

Hardly a reason to the the manager is on the wain?

fwiw, Gosling was highly rated at Everton because he had a good engine on him and could get up and down the field. Injuries steeming back from his last season at Everton have meant he's never got his fitness back, so the Everton and Newcastle fans that dont rate him, arent really giving him a fair account.

But to reiterate the point, we got the results we wanted with Gosling in the team.

I'd rather get more convincing results with someone better in his place.

I don't understand all this anti Gosling stuff. He is a good player and still young, I seem to remember Everton fans being pissed off when we got him and he seems very versatile when I've seen him play, can play in the centre of the park and was even used to play off the striker against Atromitos.

I'd rather get more convincing results with someone better in his place.

So you'd have played Cabaye in 30 degree heat on the Thursday, then again on the Saturday away to Chelsea. Then this week play him on the Thursday and Sunday?

What if the had he played him on Thursday and the game run 120 minutes?

He had Cabaye on the bench and could bring him on, if needed. Moreover, In the first game he took Gosling off after 64 minutes and in the second game we were 1 nil up. So the risk was always minimal.

How about some people getting real about the players we have.

First of all, we are not Title contenders, yet we have come a long way in just a few years with the players Pardew has brought in.

Some have hit the ground running and some have took a little bit of time to bed in.

There are some that have been on the sidelines for the majority of their stay...Gosling being one of them.

James Perch has been crucified in the past as being absolute shite, yet look at him now.

If Pardew picks players for certain games, he picks them because he believes they can do a job and he is 100% more qualified to assume that than we are isn't he.

Some fans seem to take the bad points from a players game and discard any good points during the game.

We might not have the squad quality of the top 4 teams but then again we haven't got their squandering millions have we.

Our squad build is a slow process based on bringing in the quality that fits this club and not just bringing in players who MIGHT give us a boost but on big wages and on a big transfer fee that cannot be recouped.

Gosling hasn't really had a good enough run of games yet to cement any regular place in one position and until he gets a little run, then we can see if he will cut it or not.

If Pardew decides he plays, then that's good enough for me as we haven't done so bad have we, since Pardew took charge and we have actually edged forward all the time he's been here.

Trust in Pardew.

So you'd have played Cabaye in 30 degree heat on the Thursday, then again on the Saturday away to Chelsea. Then this week play him on the Thursday and Sunday?

What if the had he played him on Thursday and the game run 120 minutes?

He had Cabaye on the bench and could bring him on, if needed. Moreover, In the first game he took Gosling off after 64 minutes and in the second game we were 1 nil up. So the risk was always minimal.

I didn't mention Cabaye. Anyone but Gosling would have done me.