Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

been trawling through a west ham forum found a thread called

Allaydyce vs Pardew

found some interesting and disturbing posts.

"Well North Bank I genuinely believe he is very overated. My personal opinion of Pardew the man..and this is having had dealings with him whilst manager at West Ham....has no bearings on what I think of his managerial ability.

He is good at going into clubs and getting some kind of reaction from the players,so he obviously has something that people see in him when it comes to employing him. However people go on about him on here like we were playing this wonderful free flowing entertaining footabll during his tenure. He got lucky getting us in to the premiership, noone can deny that as we sneaked into the play off finals beacuse Reading screwed up at home to Wolves.

We had a good season that first year back in the premiership, granted but beyond that look at the dross we played next year. He wouldn't play Tevez or his mate and chose Hayden Mullins every week!

I genuinely believe his bubble will burst again at Newcastle and before loong the Geordies will be on his back. Ver y few people you speak to in football, particularly from his Palace days likie the guy and this is not heresay this is fact from players I know who played with him. This has been carried over into his management days and whilst you can argue you don't have to be liked by everyone it says a lot when his peers profess their dislike for him, which in itslef is surprising how he got those managers awards lkast season!

I appreciate it all about opinions but I find the man the sort of individual who you wouldn't trust and is liable to dissapoint and let you down in the moment of a crisis. I also find it very hard to stomach him passing judgment on the moral issues of his his palyers behaviour when we all no what a sleaze ball of a man he is when it comes to family affairs don't we?

But hey,all about opinions, maybe i'm in the majority."

"But my over riding memory of him was that he was one arrogant cunt of a man who's ego got the better of him and completely lost the dressing room which so nearly cost us premiership football. He might think and say he loves West Ham but it's another Pardew soundbite which cuts little or no ice with me. I'm glad I don't have to listen to the mans babble every week and he is no longer manager of this club. It won't be long before Pardew hits the buffers at Newcastle as well and will be shown up for what he really is....a total cunt of a man."

Pardew interview on the BBC today

Interesting quote here

"This summer was tough," Pardew adds. "I convinced Mike and the board that we needed another year with this team. "We deserved that after last year. So we kept it all together, some big clubs came in but they are going to have to pay a lot of money for our players. Trust me, we don't sell anyone cheap. "Now if we sell one of our top players we need to bring in two and grow. It is the only way we can compete. We are not a sovereign state. We cannot compete with Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea - not on the financial front but we can on the playing front."

If that is the case I can't see MA being too happy that the value of the likes of Tiote, Cabaye and Cisse will have dropped considerately after this year's performances. He's probably not going to make the same mistake next summer

:lol: I just love riling up the sad kernts in here. Especially the resident forum queen of overreacting to others overreactions: Monroe Transfer.

And the comments from shitjew today... We did so well last year we decided to buy absolutely fucking nobody, they deserved that.

:lol: :lol:

You mean some on here read NO as well??!! :o

Who'd have think it LBT? :lol:

Interesting quote here

If that is the case I can't see MA being too happy that the value of the likes of Tiote, Cabaye and Cisse will have dropped considerately after this year's performances. He's probably not going to make the same mistake next summer

Diffcult to know what to make of that....if theyve kept players who wanted to leave then it may explain a thing or two...

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: I just love riling up the sad kernts in here. Especially the resident forum queen of overreacting to others overreactions: Monroe Transfer.

And the comments from shitjew today... We did so well last year we decided to buy absolutely fucking nobody, they deserved that.

:lol: :lol:

You are universally accepted as the saddest kernt of all man. I know you have this image of yourself being a studly, alpha male, shooting and fucking anything in sight and winding up all of us up on here. The fact is you are an ugly cunt who injects himself full of shite to manage the self loathing you so obviously feel for yourself. Do yourself a favour and give the act up, it was growing thin 6 months ago.

Interesting quote here

You are the master at making links to us selling Tiote. :clapping: