Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You keep asking for info that Happy face has usually posted the week before!

Only teasing btw ;)

Have a peep back through the Cabaye thread.

Ha ha ha stupid me its all good mate.

:lol:

Sussed

:lol: not guilty

astronauts-13858469540_xlarge.jpeg

"Affirmative, Boldon Houston, The Tree has landed. Repeat, The Tree has landed."

Just out of interest if Collocini, Cisse, Remy, Shola, & maybes Krul ( there's been interest in him) were to get away in the summer how much would it realistically cost. Or would we just replace them with loan deals because of the inflated prices due to it being a WC summer.

Just out of interest if Collocini, Cisse, Remy, Shola, & maybes Krul ( there's been interest in him) were to get away in the summer how much would it realistically cost. Or would we just replace them with loan deals because of the inflated prices due to it being a WC summer.

Yanga and Elliot are Krul and Colo's replacements. Fuck knows what they are going to do when Remy and De Jong refuse to stay, Shola is out of contract and Cisse gets sold. Gouffran and HBA upfront most likely

Yanga and Elliot are Krul and Colo's replacements. Fuck knows what they are going to do when Remy and De Jong refuse to stay, Shola is out of contract and Cisse gets sold. Gouffran and HBA upfront most likely

Parky reckoned roughly £40/50 million for replacements can you see Ashley going for that ?

Rabbit in headlights stuff. Knows he can't defend the transfer policy but aware he can't criticise or he's in trouble. I wonder if it's all really worth it for him...One weird little things about the club not being able to bring players in caught my eye...Strange if you read through it again - almost as if there is something bigger going on behind the scenes.

Q: It’s a tough question to ask you but is the club, as it stands, capable of making permanent signings?

Pardew: 'Well ...'

Edited by Park Life

:lol: You mean this bit Parky?

'Yeah, Im a professional manager. You know, if I was in charge, solely, of transfers, the answer might be different, but Im not.'

The entire presser reads like an exercise in suppressed rage :lol:

Talk about ducking and diving never gave one straight answer.

Could it be any clearer that this calls for a complete boycott of both games and general support of the club? The fans need to show that they have absolutely no mercy for this kind of behaviour. Just fucking stop supporting these wankers. The team is mostly a gang of heartless bag of dicks aswell. They don't deserve support until they show some fuckin hard work, and not just use this club as a stepping stone, showing up only when they are being scouted by greater teams.

Edited by Aeris

Rabbit in headlights stuff. Knows he can't defend the transfer policy but aware he can't criticise or he's in trouble. I wonder if it's all really worth it for him...One weird little things about the club not being able to bring players in caught my eye...Strange if you read through it again - almost as if there is something bigger going on behind the scenes.

Q: It’s a tough question to ask you but is the club, as it stands, capable of making permanent signings?

Pardew: 'Well ...'

Haha. Well, Joe Kinnear is the DoF. it kinda speaks for itself we are not capable of that.

:lol: You mean this bit Parky?

'Yeah, Im a professional manager. You know, if I was in charge, solely, of transfers, the answer might be different, but Im not.'

The entire presser reads like an exercise in suppressed rage :lol:

Yeah that bit in particular...Hands are clearly tied like. He should cut loose man. :lol: