Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reasonably decent blokes don't have to leave their clubs for the alleged reasons he did, or get the job under the circumstances he did

it's a making of his own design the position he's in now and i couldn't give two flying fucks, this is what you signed up for and were happy to get on with at the beginning, so you're going take your medicine and if you don't have the self respect not to pander and talk shite and blame the fucking fans for reacting badly, then you'll get the vitriol you deserve.

boo hoo the lads you happily got into bed with have acted like they did previously like every media outlet and former player/manager has reported, and you didn't think you'd be under the same scenario? fucking wise up.

0.jpg

"Are you an Irish bogtrotter who has libelled a Premier league football manager but it wasn't your fault?"

Think Pards is in on the scam. Can be forgiven for being an average manager with the odd good period (the PL is full of them)...But it's pretty clear he in on the scam up to his neck. He is one leg of the table. If he goes its going to be harder for them to continue with the flim flam.

Agree with this, anyone thinking otherwise has been conned. Pardew is a weasel and he is trying desperately to maintain a little respect from the fans with the 'it's nothing to do with me' shite. If it actually is nothing to do with him then what is his point as a manager of Newcastle United? His team talks and selections are doing fuck all. Either come out and say the truth and accept the consequences or just don't talk at all as your position is untenable either way. The shilly shallying makes him look even more of a cunt. Personally I would prefer a conveyor belt of managers who stand up (at least somewhat) to the owner until the owner realises it's not worth his trouble and sells up. Pardew should be on the side of the team and therefore the fans, but he actually makes it easy for Ashley and for that reason alone; fuck him, he's part of the problem.

Honestly the shit he was coming out with about Cabaye before the window...OOoooOO he's quality...Hard to keep...CL side, sovereign states, science...The whole time he knew Cabaye was gone in Jan as the player himself has revealed. WE DIDN'T REPLACE cause Pards least of all gives two fucks about it.

Why do I feel sorry for him?

He comes across as a reasonably decent bloke and has proven to be a decent football coach. Regardless of how you rate him as manager and any knee-jerk reaction to the defeat at the weekend, the interview came across as someone who was doing his utmost to remain professional despite clearly being upset at having his team dismantled during the window without any suitable replacements being brought in.  All of which was outside of his control. 

I wonder what it is that keeps him in his job - I think I would have walked by now.

Do you mind expanding on why you think he's a decent coach?

Do you mind expanding on why you think he's a decent coach?

He's managed us to four successive seasons in the PL, a 5th place finish and Europa campaign.
He's not the greatest manager in the world, but he's decent. We could do better, we could do worse.

His contract was reported as being heavily incentivised with numerous 'enhancements' offsetting the relatively low basic pay. It's not too great a leap to think some of these might be a cut of player sales, although as conflicts of interest go it's a doozy.

So you've seen his contract have you?

You'll note I'm choosing my words carefully. It's not my invention, but as I said it has been discussed elsewhere by others. ;) Some of whom who had foreknowledge of his hiring as manager.