Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52,000+ there today it'll be interesting what kind of turn out there is for the next home match a Wednesday night against Spurs. I hope people start staying away its the only way protests have never done any good the only way is to stop going & spending at the ground. It wouldnt take long for them to get the message " if the club wont support the team financially we wont support the club financially. This wouldnt just be lashing out for today this would be for all the shit he's dished out over the 5 years he's been here. If there's got to be a point proved now is the time to do it there's nothing to lose there's no league cup or FA cup no European games we've enough points to stay in the premiership next year. So have some time off relax have time with the wife & kids or go out for some dinner in fact do anything but dont give them any more of your money honestly its the only thing they'll understand.

We could go onto to finish 8th or even 7th and I wouldn't care. What does it matter?

Because like Tom says, whenever the fans are counting on the club or team to deliver, they let us down. And spectacularly.

This. I'm not fussed about Pardew, it's pointless replacing him imo till the current regime fucks off.

Another thing that we've often talked about before, is the manner of defeat under Pardew isnt it? If we went down fighting most of us wouldnt mind. But we just completely bottle it and end up embarrassing ourselves when things are not going well.

This. I'm not fussed about Pardew, it's pointless replacing him imo till the current regime fucks off.

Yep, really appears that it matters little which puppet is in the management position. If they're not a yes man they'll be shown the door, and if they are then they're just another shit talker.

Yep, really appears that it matters little which puppet is in the management position. If they're not a yes man they'll be shown the door, and if they are then they're just another shit talker.

I've agreed with this view for 3 years but it does matter to some extent. We were relegated the year Kinnear managed us most of the time after all.

Last year Pardew took us on an atrocious run of results over Christmas and he could easily have been sacked and it would have been a popular decision. Similar story now. Early season form has given him some breathing space but I can see Sunderland catching us before the season is over looking at those 2 teams yesterday.

We have better players than half the teams but we're failing to hear them when we should.

One derby defeat is a blip, 2 is unfortunate, 3 is lamentable ... 1 win in 7 derbies? Unforgivable.

I take it that it would be Kinnears decision as to whether Pardew keeps his job?...is it beyond the realms of possibility that Joe's got someone lined up?....losing 3 derbies in a row is more than enough at most clubs...needless to say we're not run like most clubs though....

I take it that it would be Kinnears decision as to whether Pardew keeps his job?...is it beyond the realms of possibility that Joe's got someone lined up?....losing 3 derbies in a row is more than enough at most clubs...needless to say we're not run like most clubs though....

It's Mike's decision.

And yes it's beyond all realms, known, unknown and yet to be.

When you have a cup record as fucking woeful as his, when you know the club has three hopes of winning something, Bob Hope, Westerhope and No hope, nor real chance of getting into the CL, then you have to look to the derbies if you want to give the support something, anything to hang their hats on. He can't even do that against a side, who lets be honest, are average at their very best. This derby isn't pre-money Man City taking on treble winning Man U yet Pardew can only manage one win in seven? What I'd give for Keegan to be in the dug out for these games, (Can we 'loan' managers?).

I've had enough of it, enough of defeats that turn into hidings and more than enough of his shit fucking patter and sickly 'fanks' he routinely gives his benefactor. Fuck him.

I've gotta go out, so this is a pre-reply to CT.

I'd take your "I have no problem if a better manager is appointed, but derby results shouldn't play any part in the decision." a little more seriously if you hadn't obstinately answered the same question yourself a number of times when you wanted Pardew sacked last year. ;)

I've gotta go out, so this is a pre-reply to CT.

I'd take your "I have no problem if a better manager is appointed, but derby results shouldn't play any part in the decision." a little more seriously if you hadn't obstinately answered the same question yourself a number of times when you wanted Pardew sacked last year. ;)

Not sure what you mean?

I wanted him sacked last year for his disastrous mismanagement. I wouldn't as for a managers head just for being shite at derbies though.

It's Mike's decision.

And yes it's beyond all realms, known, unknown and yet to be.

You'd think so wouldn't you?....as I said though, we're not run like most clubs....Joe may be looking to do an old mate a favour, which is how most appointments at NUFC are done.....

Very disturbing to watch all that unfold yesterday. Last season we clocked off midway through April iirc, this season it is the begining of February. The season is over, we all know that, as do the players - nothing to play for now given we are safe from relegation - but next season with Coloccini, Remy and along with Cabaye already gone - the spine of the team - coupled with some disgruntled foreigners hoping for a way out things look pretty grim.

Very disturbing to watch all that unfold yesterday. Last season we clocked off midway through April iirc, this season it is the begining of February. The season is over, we all know that, as do the players - nothing to play for now given we are safe from relegation - but next season with Coloccini, Remy and along with Cabaye already gone - the spine of the team - coupled with some disgruntled foreigners hoping for a way out things look pretty grim.

That's the big picture Ken and thats the way I see it. There's going to have to be heavy investment in the team, in fact they're going to have to build a new team costing quite a bit of money thats when I see him selling up rather than invest in the club.

That's the big picture Ken and thats the way I see it. There's going to have to be heavy investment in the team, in fact they're going to have to build a new team costing quite a bit of money thats when I see him selling up rather than invest in the club.

I've thought about this (selling his best playing assets now and not re-investing) being the prelude to Ashley finally selling up. He may have been thinking about it now or even for a while now. While first reactions to that is that it sounds great and we can't wait for that to happen, but what if he sells to another wanker or wankers? Would we be better off with the likes of the owners of Blackburn, Fulham or Cardiff?

And I agree, without serious investment in the team, regardless of whose pockets the money comes from, we will be genuine relegation battlers next season. More than half the current squad will not be up for it, and the others just don't have the quality to make a difference. There are some very serious problems to overcome over the next twelve months and they are all over the shop.