Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems ridiculous that he seems to believe that the absence of one player should mean a complete reversal of our tactics.

:aye: Especially when all the other players were playing the passing style along with Cabaye, it's not like he was just doing it on his own. He was a big part of it but these lads can pass the ball around, it's as if Pardew thinks as soon as Cabaye is out the side none of them can pass so hoofing it up to Ameobi is the only possible option.

It seems ridiculous that he seems to believe that the absence of one player should mean a complete reversal of our tactics.

Aye and especially saying that in public before the game too.

What a confidence booster that must have been for the players, after a truly awesome transfer window. No surprises they were chomping at the bit to do their part for a club going places :lol:

I knew he'd come out with that chestnut. Honestly he must understand how blaming the fans is just embarrassing, I know it's his fall back but they weren't really on the players backs until goal 2 flew in and an Alan Pardew team struggles to score 2 in a game anyway so it was all over.

"We have lost a good player and have another who scores goals sitting out. We have to find another way to play, maybe a with a back-to-basics element to make sure the second half of the season mirrors the success of the first half.

"A lot of the play went through Yohan, so maybe we have to change our style."

No doubt he's implying we'll continue playing turgid, route one, off the deck football again rather than the semi-attractive passing football of the last few months. On the other hand, we don't have Cabaye any more. Anita is the next best thing but can he really fulfill that role well enough that it dictates how the whole team plays?

I've often criticized Pardew's use of substitutes and I have voice it once again.

Why would he put Marveaux on when we are behind. This is when you need a hard worker and potential goal scorer and Marveaux does not fit that classification. Against Norwich he played Haidara before Marveaux,, why not today.

Should have had Santon off long before he did.

Should not have left Shola on for 90 minutes.

If he had an ounce of self respect he'd be on the phone to Mikey Boy, ( who was elsewhere, with our DoF) discussing his resignation.

As it is, since he clearly doesn't, we are stuck with him, the gaffers, and mediocrity.

I'm so excited about the future I've shit me pants.

He lost us the game today - simple as that.

And worse than that his post match comments suggest that losing one player has "forced" him to abandon any pretence of trying to play football for the rest of this (pointless) season.

Aye - I've addressed this in the match thread but he's basically telling our lads not to play football.

I've defended him regularly and with good reason but if we're so safe, safe enough not to sign anyone then why not sack the cunt? We played great stuff on Wednesday but his wits deserted us on a day we needed them most.

I'm anti-Ashley, I'm Anti-Pardew, I'm Anti-Kinnear I hope they fucking choke.

We could go onto to finish 8th or even 7th and I wouldn't care. What does it matter?

Because like Tom says, whenever the fans are counting on the club or team to deliver, they let us down. And spectacularly.

Good to see that forum members have finally, after years and years of mediocre heartless football, stopped defending this monkey and opened their eyes to see this ball- and dickless cunt for what he is. He's not even fit for league 1 football.

What's the roundabouts like in Norway.

Just curious.

what roundabouts? we dont have roads. mainly because we dont need cars, we are magic people who can travel in interdimensional ways regardless of space and time.

Edited by Aeris