Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too cowardly to face the fans, too cowardly to face the media, even after we've banned everyone who might conceivably pose him a difficult question. Pardew's time is up. I can't see him still being in charge for the rumoured "second game". If he were a man he'd walk and accept responsibility, but if he were a man he would've done that last season.

If they really have to pay his contract up to sack him he'd be a fucking idiot to walk away really. Does he have any kids or not? If my father surrendered my potential inheritance that easily I'd give him a clip for sure. All down to Mike now. If we sack him and pay him off, does that mean he'll have to own us for longer before we've repaid him and he fucks off?

I'd sincerely hope that there's a get out clause in the contract and we're not keeping him around simply because Ashley doesnt want to pay the remaining years up. Especially as Ashley was the daft bastard that thought Alan Pardew was worth an 8 year contract.

Aye that's my hope like. There's no reason to keep Pardew now even if he had to pay him off as it's clear we're in real trouble of relegation if he stays. Especially with his shite about us looking ok etc.

Hull (h)

Stoke (a)

Swansea (a)

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

These are our next 6 premiership games the Liverpool game will be the 10th Pardew's mile stone for the team gelling together .

It is never easy to second-guess Mike Ashley and there is always a suspicion that mass supporter lobbying for Pardew to be sacked as seen in vigorous online campaigns as well as the banners unfurled by at St Marys merely makes the Newcastle owner more determined to persist with the manager

Nice to see that some journalists get what a cunt he is.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/14/alan-pardew-newcastle-defeat-southampton