Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've given up getting angry at BT Sport. I've yet to meet a person who likes their pundits yet they keep employing them season after season. I'm just glad that I don't pay for that shit.

Tbph, sky aren't much better. Fucking awful standard these days and not even the pretence of impartiality, once upon a time sky would have one ex-player of each team featured but that's a while ago now. Honestly, if they were in a bar spouting their shit they'd be fucking laughed out of the place if they were lucky.

I quite like Carragher and Neville.

Not fussed on them and that's complimentary from me. Honestly, couldn't tie the shoelaces of a Beardsley. Then again, it's about their ex-clubs and their media training/grooming. Like I said, half these media types are you star struck wankers with balls the size of peas.

Beardsley is star struck by fat Mike though so I'm not sure he'd make a decent pundit either. Carragher got the Ashley hatred when a lot of his arsehole sky mates didn't and I've liked him since. Quite the turnaround since his Trafford Centre Mafia days when I thought he was a knob.

Beardsley is star struck by fat Mike though so I'm not sure he'd make a decent pundit either. Carragher got the Ashley hatred when a lot of his arsehole sky mates didn't and I've liked him since. Quite the turnaround since his Trafford Centre Mafia days when I thought he was a knob.

Never said Beardsley would make a good pundit.

Not fussed on them and that's complimentary from me. Honestly, couldn't tie the shoelaces of a Beardsley. Then again, it's about their ex-clubs and their media training/grooming. Like I said, half these media types are you star struck wankers with balls the size of peas.

Even though Pedro's the best player that I've seen for us he's totally tarnished himself for me by being a complete and utter Ashley stooge.

I would like to personally and wholeheartedly apologise for the above message.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IanWright0/status/794986628871753728

That first reply :lol:

Most pundits nowadays are just employed so fans can get angry at them and head to Twitter to moan and complain so other people watch to see what people are moaning and disagreeing about. Also them fucking clickbait articles that Sky put out so you can see Mersons predictions for the weekend knowing full well it'll garner viewer traffic to their website to see what thick shpiel the daft cunt has said now.

How do the Match of the Day pundits perform when they're on the foreign channels? Are they honestly restricted by the time limit on BBC1, or are they shit, no matter how long they've got to explain themselves?

fwiw, there are plenty of people who can talk about football and do so with humour and insight, and none of them are ex-pros. 

I'm not above prostituting myself to drum up listeners.

you need to sort out the sound on the podcast then, made it as far as hearing you were in your kitchen having tea before I turned it off. sounded terrible, IMHO of course.

you need to sort out the sound on the podcast then, made it as far as hearing you were in your kitchen having tea before I turned it off. sounded terrible, IMHO of course.

What a cunt. Fish can't help how he sounds, man.

the sound was terrible, no idea if the tea was terrible or not.

:lol: The audio isn't great, but it's certainly not "terrible". You should listen to some of the other Newcastle podcasts and tell me how you think our audio stacks up.

We've spoiled you for too long, it's time you earned our product. :huff:

;)

:lol: The audio isn't great, but it's certainly not "terrible". You should listen to some of the other Newcastle podcasts and tell me how you think our audio stacks up.

We've spoiled you for too long, it's time you earned our product. :huff:

;)

listened to the latest one and it was better, didn't sound as though the phone was in your mouth this time.

listened to the latest one and it was better, didn't sound as though the phone was in your mouth this time.

:lol: good, cheers. 

There's a few different sound guys we use, one is terrible (once lost an entire episode, somehow) and I'm hoping any issues are down to him, rather than me being on the phone. 

Meeting a lad who works with the bbc today and I'm going to see if he's got any access to studios and whatnot.