Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pards.

Fucking Pards?

Is CT still on post moderation? If so, hang your heads in shame for letting this one through.

:icon_lol:

Best manager in his lifetime :icon_lol:

Liking the thread sub-heading :icon_lol:

Pre-match he was on about the squad and when signed Gosling "he come to us injured"

Post match raised a smile too when he knew was gonna get asked about club being reported and was trying to put on the show of teeth . Proper latter-day Gordon Brown type smiling from eternallybullshittingpards like .

He's just some fella with capped teeth that used to play football that's been on a management speak/wanky americanised motivational course who happened to know and owe Dekka. Fulla fuckin shit.

Got to laugh at some of the shit he gets on here.

Has the bosses that he has.

Has the worst pre season on record.

Has all his big name players sold from beneath him.

But still manages to draw with Arsenal, beat sunderland at their place and progress to the next round of the cup.....using Ryan Taylor.

Football genius. :icon_lol:

But still manages to draw with Arsenal, beat sunderland at their place and progress to the next round of the cup.....using Ryan Taylor.

Down to the manager, no?

All from a regime you support for fuck sake! Make ya mind up Andrew.

Would it be too much to ask Parsnip to get things right in the first half, rather than wait 'til half time so he can give yet another of these 'good half time team talk' that I keep reading about? Merci, Alain, there's a bon homme.

Down to the manager, no?

Bit hard to blame him for all the crap that went on from Cabay and Tiotes visa fuck ups, twitter gate, enrique fucking about, Star player getting crocked, players being sold, amateur transfer dealings.......off the top of my head.

Steven, Ive said many many times I would rather be back in the SJH times or have a better owner than Mike Ashley. I would have thought EVERY Newcastle fan thought the same?

That doesnt mean Im going to let the regime infect everything good about the club. I mean that mug in the cup thread is almost hoping we get beat on Sunday.

No good wishing your life away, you have to make the best of every situation life throws at you or you might as well be dead.

The regime is immaterial in my day to day support of the club and I feel genuinely sorry for those (not particularly you) who let it smear anything good that happens at the club.

(Bad news btw...My season ticket is even nearer to you) :icon_lol:

I mean that mug in the cup thread is almost hoping we get beat on Sunday.

He means me and no that's not what I said, suggested, alluded too, or meant.

CT. It was a joke (I thought a not so subtle one, lesson learnt on my part) about Deano starting a 'We're gonna win the league thread if we beat Fulham'.

You are an idiot. I told you to think of Mark Twain before you spouted the crap I knew you were thinking. You see you're not so subtle, idiots tend not to be. Think of this next time you think you know what you're on about...

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". Mark Twain

Steven, Ive said many many times I would rather be back in the SJH times or have a better owner than Mike Ashley. I would have thought EVERY Newcastle fan thought the same?

That doesnt mean Im going to let the regime infect everything good about the club. I mean that mug in the cup thread is almost hoping we get beat on Sunday.

No good wishing your life away, you have to make the best of every situation life throws at you or you might as well be dead.

The regime is immaterial in my day to day support of the club and I feel genuinely sorry for those (not particularly you) who let it smear anything good that happens at the club.

That's not bad news you can't be as lifeless as the cunts near us at the minute. What's your seat number like?

Edited by McFaul

CT. It was a joke (I thought a not so subtle one, lesson learnt on my part) about Deano starting a 'We're gonna win the league thread if we beat Fulham'.

You are an idiot. I told you to think of Mark Twain before you spouted the crap I knew you were thinking. You see you're not so subtle, idiots tend not to be. Think of this next time you think you know what you're on about...

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". Mark Twain

Fuck this place would be quiet then.

We get it! You're a very funny clever guy. Just try cheering up a touch.

That's not bad news you can't be as lifeless as the cunts near us at the minute. What's your seat number like?

Stevie if you've taught me nowt its beware the wrong uns :razz:

I'll say hello :icon_lol:

Stevie if you've taught me nowt its beware the wrong uns :razz:

I'll say hello :icon_lol:

Nee bother how many seats are you away from me then 10 to 15?

I'll wear my straw hat :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I remember you saying you sat right near my seat last season and it was a mint view you bought it off a pal or something? You must be dead centre behind the goal.

I'll wear my straw hat :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I remember you saying you sat right near my seat last season and it was a mint view you bought it off a pal or something? You must be dead centre behind the goal.

Aye got seats there for the west brom game and Arsenal. First time iirc since the Leicester 7-1 that I'd watched the game end on. Couldn't believe how much better it was.

We had a really good day at the arsenal game hence our lass getting the ST for our anniversary.