The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I go there to take the bairn swimming on a weekend. Its had all sorts of security there for a couple of weeks now. I think all the footballers are staying there, I assume Hilton got the Olympics contract or something. It is a 5 star though as far as I know. Its a canny hotel (apart from paying for parking which does my head in after spending >£100 on a room). I wonder if they will ask him for parking money? ;)

Elaborate...

From what I can gather Stevie thought Clarke Carlisle was slagging the toon off and so Stevie went uber Geordie on his arse which may have meant drawing attention to certain mental illnesses.

[/uber Geordie]

They say if a dog bites a child put the cunt down because they'll do it again. I was out of order but how it was put to me was he'd been slagging nufc and the supporters off, I said to a lass who'd mentioned it, he should stick to the prozac or something like that, I didn't say it directly to him (which probably makes it even worse), but somehow he got hold of it to my astonishment, and said he hadn't been slagging NUFC off and his interview with nufcfans was a lie. I apologised unreservedly, was a stupid thing to say anyway, but what is better a man who's a cunt who won't admit they're a bad man, or a good man who's been a cunt who admits they've been a bad man? Not that I'm a good man like, but neither is J69 with his pish. If it was any cunt else he wouldn't have commented. By the finish Clarke was saying I'm a shining beacon for North East football fans, which shows the class of the man.

Would have loved to have seen the clip of the lad from NUFCFans standing next to him like. In my head, I see Terry Fuckwit.

Is there anywhere to view the published article?

Nufcfans do my head in. Just the way they even reacted to being found out man. "oh we apologise we'll take action on the person involved". Absolute serial bullshitter. I imagine it the same lad who is bullshitting as trying to work out of it. Going on playing at being a journalist group with an office etc while the reality it's likely done in his bedroom with a lap top chucked on his spunk crusty bed.

Elaborate...

Basically Stevie resorting to type on twitter. Not only does he have that ridiculous 'piss off we are full' avatar hes stolen off leazes, he called Clarke Carlisle a Prozac Scoffing cunt because someone said that someone said that he said something about Nufc. Cue a near world record time in back peddling from Stevie who hoyed his tongue so far up Carlisles hoop he could taste what he had for breakfast. 'You have the highest Iq in football, I bought you on champ man, I respect you so much. . .'

:lol: Just had a read through there.... Bit of an embarrassing episode. Probably the worst tweet of the lot is this Weldy kid giving it "Fair play Stevie, takes a real man to apologise". :lol: Takes a man with the words "TOM DALEY TWITTER ABUSER ARRESTED" flashing before his eyes to get grovelling more like.

And wtf with the Cliffs of Dover avatar.

They say if a dog bites a child put the cunt down because they'll do it again. I was out of order but how it was put to me was he'd been slagging nufc and the supporters off, I said to a lass who'd mentioned it, he should stick to the prozac or something like that, I didn't say it directly to him (which probably makes it even worse), but somehow he got hold of it to my astonishment, and said he hadn't been slagging NUFC off and his interview with nufcfans was a lie. I apologised unreservedly, was a stupid thing to say anyway, but what is better a man who's a cunt who won't admit they're a bad man, or a good man who's been a cunt who admits they've been a bad man? Not that I'm a good man like, but neither is J69 with his pish. If it was any cunt else he wouldn't have commented. By the finish Clarke was saying I'm a shining beacon for North East football fans, which shows the class of the man.

Tbf I read it, shook my head and moved on. I only felt compelled to comment when you tweeted something along the lines of 'what we all need to learn from this incident is not to believe anything nufcfans say' :lol: because that is indeed the overriding lesson from this whole sorry incident

:lol: Just had a read through there.... Bit of an embarrassing episode. Probably the worst tweet of the lot is this Weldy kid giving it "Fair play Stevie, takes a real man to apologise". :lol:Takes a man with the words "TOM DALEY TWITTER ABUSER ARRESTED" flashing before his eyes to get grovelling more like.

And wtf with the Cliffs of Dover avatar.

Utter bollocks, in fact the biggest amount of bollocks you've written on here. Hardly in the same ball park as that, hardly in the same stratosphere. If someone is going to abuse NUFC in an unprovoked, FSA, Simon Jordan, Matthew Syed style attack, they have to expect some sort of reaction, because a pikey reaction "is quite a faakin fing". The thing that tripped me up was the lass got it all wrong and I didn't check the facts, and dived in feet first. I shouldn't have said anything about his depression even if he said Newcastle had the worst fans on earth, were a mickey mouse club and all the players were cunts, which is why I apologised because I insulted him and used a dodgy card. Anyway as JawD it's nufc fans fault, and by the finish Clarke could see I was genuine and was more or less saying he'd take me for a pint. Might've known the former geeky student mafia on here would make it out to be something it's not though, especially with Clarke saying I was a shining beacon for NE football

Weldy is a mate as well, and a good lad brought up on the Shankill Road but hates bigotry, he was only stating facts, he gets to more NUFC games than half of this board despite being in Northern Ireland, he's sitting beside me against Tottenham as it happens.

Edited by McFaul

:lol: You genuinely believe that you come out of this with an enhanced reputation.

You thought someone said something negative about a football club, so you pounced on their documented mental illness. The only reason you then apologised is because it came out that he hadn't said those things. Otherwise he'd still be a "Prozac muncher" cos he had the nerve to say something about NUFC.

You don't get to basket in the "takes a big man to apologise" glory for this episode ffs.

:lol: You genuinely believe that you come out of this with an enhanced reputation.

You thought someone said something negative about a football club, so you pounced on their documented mental illness. The only reason you then apologised is because it came out that he hadn't said those things. Otherwise he'd still be a "Prozac muncher" cos he had the nerve to say something about NUFC.

You don't get to basket in the "takes a big man to apologise" glory for this episode ffs.

I don't give a fuck about twitter reputations, I made a mistake and apologised to him which he accepted, fuck knows what it has to do with anyone else. Anyway it was prozac scoffer, not prozac muncher.

What did NUFC Fans make up anyway?

One of the Nufcfans group, saw Clarke Carlisle on a train from Manchester to Bradford (as I predicted as well). He spoke to him for two minutes, asking him about his next move, and his thoughts about NUFC etc... the conversation took place outside a train toilet door, nufcfans made out it was a long interview, but as soon as Clarke Carlisle got home, he saw what had been tweeted to 20,000 people, and he said I said absolutely nothing of the sort and most of it was fabricated, further diminishing nufcfans credibility on twitter. It was massively embarrassing for them.