The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I thought it was a dig at Ant when I first read it.

I thought it was a dig at the Darlo lad like, but it's ironic seeing as CLS is on the River Wear and closer to Sunderland than Newcastle.

I live in Northern CLS. Far far north ;)

I thought it was a dig at Ant when I first read it.

I thought it was a dig at the Darlo lad like, but it's ironic seeing as CLS is on the River Wear and closer to Sunderland than Newcastle.

I live in Northern CLS. Far far north ;)

Birtley then. Do you know a kid called Gav R by the way, probably about 35/36 now. Canny enough kid?

Alan Pardew has admitted nothing going to happen with Charles N'Zogbia, chase ended weeks ago. Neil Taylor deal has also collapsed #nufc

5 minutes ago

Luke Edwards

Loads of question on #nufc finances, but very few revealing answers from Pardew. Lots of straight bats and repeat of money not left the club

Birtley and its famous caravan site you mean, Stevie? :D

;)

We're off to Birtley to have a holiday duuu - still no evidence to the contrary by the way.

cwarr07 Colin

Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan Keegan #Aurevoir

20 minutes ago Favorite Reply

Colin

cwarr07 Colin

Zog had his heart set on joining #nufc Unfortunately he was let down by Pardews inability to get Ashley to spend the Carroll millions #nufc

31 minutes ago

Colin

cwarr07 Colin

RIP #nufc Seems fighting relegation every season is good enough for the cockney mafia. And puppet Pardew has the audacity to slate Erding!

38 minutes ago

Colin

cwarr07 Colin

Au Revoir #nufc

41 minutes ago

Colin

cwarr07 Colin

Seems Mr Pardew has upset a few people, suspect he just wants to be left for the club to go about their transfer business #keepthefaith

Birtley and its famous caravan site you mean, Stevie? :shades:

;)

We're off to Birtley to have a holiday duuu - still no evidence to the contrary by the way.

:D Surely a caravan park existing in Burtree but not in Birtley counts as proof in some way :D

Did you see his interview on SSN. His grasp of the English language is terrible!

'Yeah, well we was expecting that to happen, and we was right'

Its quite common for Southerners to get "was" and "were" mixed up. Not sure why.