The Twitter Thread

peasepud

http://twitter.com/#!/IshmaelMiller

IshmaelMiller Ishmael Miller

Listen I don't wanna here anything bout I didn't look interested! Everyone can fuck off in don't like it don't follow me!!!!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago

:lol: That will go down well.

Don't worry, judging by this apology his twitter is being managed by a small child;

I apologise to the fans for my language u hav welcomed me, but I heard one fan say I was passion less dats so far from being me I apologise

in fairness i had to go look him up to see who it was and all :lol:

gotta admit the smb's have a point about him having some cheek

0,,10278~9331265,00.jpg

Looks a bit like that posh kid who sold antiques then became a tranny! But fair play if he's winding up the mackems on RTG, that's always worth doing.

in fairness i had to go look him up to see who it was and all :lol:

gotta admit the smb's have a point about him having some cheek

0,,10278~9331265,00.jpg

Looks a bit like that posh kid who sold antiques then became a tranny! But fair play if he's winding up the mackems on RTG, that's always worth doing.

He does like! :lol:

laurenharriesasaboy.jpg

This bloke reckons he works for UMBRO pmsl........he reminds me of Tino.

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

I've just heard a Mario Balotelli story that betters Tesco & the fireworks...

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

OK, so his mum's over from Italy, asks the cleaner if she has everything she needs. Cleaner: "No, I need all the practical things - iron etc

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

Mario's mum: "Where can we go to buy these things? Write me a list and we'll go and buy it all" Cleaner: "John Lewis"

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

So Mario's ma sends him & his mates to John Lewis with a shopping list in hand...

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

Mario returns to the house 5 hrs later...empty-handed. Cleaner: "Er, where's the iron, iron-board etc?" Then a big John Lewis van arrives

chrisdolan Chris Dolan

van contains nothing from the shopping list bt the following 'practical items': - giant trampoline, Scalextric, 2 Vespas, table tennis set

Edited by McFaul

Balotelli currently driving around Mcr City Centre in a convertible Bentley (music blaring, top down), high-5ing City fans[

Please never change.

:lol:

Not quite up there with blaring his horn and shouting "Eubank ith here!" out the window, but quality.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Why did my mum subtly exchange the white sugar for brown...she's literally going for a healthy approach on everything! Ha

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...