New Andy Carroll Chant!.

henda11

My dad works at Primark as sercurity, and in walked Andy Carroll the day with some lass ready to pick up his Primark bargain. Anyway, my dad followed him on the cameras for a while, and the shop was canny packed and nobody bothered him once he said.

So i reckon that there should be a new chant. " Carroll shops at Primark, Carroll shops at Primark, na na na na ".

Edited by henda11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about;

Andy Carroll's got nay pecs

got nay pecs

got nay pecs

Andy Caroll's got nay pecs

Neither's Henda.

:lol:

LOL! he actually kept his head down. Ameobi's sister is in there quite alot.

Edited by henda11

am i the only one that can see this cum stain is a wum? a shit one, but a wum at least.

never try to kid a kidder, henda. im the master wum on this forum, i say a thing and all the jawdies jump at me "aw knaaa man ya must be propa ragin like lad, man like"

Delia Smith was in my branch of M&S yesterday looking at cushions.

I got a smile and a nod from Andrea Pirlo in a crowd at Notte Bianca in Genoa after we were both pushing through the throng together.

Ibrahima Sonko gave my mum a xmas card.

I twatted Ulrika Johnson's son in the head with a football from 30 yards when I was in sixth form. Was an awesome shot. :lol:

The best celebrity encounter had to be the time when we were stuck in La Roche, trying to ultimately reach Bordeaux. Not a single person could be seen on the streets other than us. No cars either. That was until we spotted this people carrier tearing down the road towards us. It screeched to a stop right alongside us and the driver rolled down his window. It was only MVB! Asked us what we were doing in such a dead-end place then insisted on driving us straight to Bordeaux. What a gent.

I've made a smoothie for Steven Baldwin (Alec Baldwin's significantly less talented and Born Again Christian brother), exchanged head nods with Adrian Brody while on a film set, and moshed next to Diddy at an Arctic Monkeys concert!