Post your favourite TV character...

Besty

sh_701_1108.jpg

Captain Monica Rawling: Let me guess - you're either with Vic Mackey or you're against him.

Vic Mackey: Keeps things simple.

The Shield :lol:

Blakey, from On The Buses (someone be a darling and put his pic up, because I don't, er, have time right now)

"I'll get you, Butler"

If a movie is on TV, does that count?

General dude (don't know his name) from Apocolypse Now:

"Charlie don't surf!" :lol:

11428814_gal.jpg

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.' Is that the door you're talking about?

Charlie: No, I was talking about . . I didn't say . . what'd you hear?

Dennis: I heard you say you saw a door marked 'Pirate'.

Charlie: No, that's not what I said. Look, are we gonna talk about pirates all day or are we gonna find out what lives in here?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

My favourite TV character by a million miles is Oz. So many funny lines from him in all of the series, but he's just so normal.

I love that scene when they're at Arthur Pringle's BnB where he puts some money in the juke box for Duran Duran or whoever, sits back down at the table with his pint and goes "right, where wu gann the neet then?" and just as he says that, the song comes on "*whistles* aaaaaaaaaagaaaaadododoo...." "A NEVER PUT THAT ON!!!!" and he kicks the juke box in :lol:

pmsl so funny.

Max and Paddy are in my top 5 too.

Watch the BA figures head :lol: pmsl I love this scene so much. rarara

Toot Toot hehehehehe

Its quite amazin these two havent got a shout yet however Im sure they're in most peoples top ten. :lol:

TV%20112.jpg

Could never get in to it due to the fact they're two mackems. Part of the reason I never liked Byker Grove was cos of the mackems like spuggie being passed off as geordie. The accent on Oz's gay son was annoying too.

Its quite amazin these two havent got a shout yet however Im sure they're in most peoples top ten. :lol:

TV%20112.jpg

Could never get in to it due to the fact they're two mackems. Part of the reason I never liked Byker Grove was cos of the mackems like spuggie being passed off as geordie. The accent on Oz's gay son was annoying too.

Purely Belter is the worst. I remember the teachers showing it to us all the time at school when it was end of term and all I could think about was how much they sounded like the mackem kid with glasses and the bowlcut in my Maths class.

justified1.jpg

I'm gonna give you twenty-four hours to get out of this county. That means you have, oh, until two-fifteen tomorrow afternoon. If I see you around here after that, I won't hesitate to shoot you on sight. You got any questions?

- The fuck you talkin' about?

That's your question?

5A417197-DB84-2E2C-CF3F6F0E6C3CEE16.jpg

"The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down!’'

• 2 weeks later...

dwight_schrute1.jpg

When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

Ive tried posting images but I cant do it :wank: Cant understand that as I've done it for years but its not working now :razz:

Anyway my favourite TV character at the moment is Dr Brian Cox, for every reason imaginable ;)

From the past I'd say,

Frank Gallagher

Blackadder

Ari Gold -

Fuck the phones, Lloyd! Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty-fuck, don’t answer!

No Indies E! Think of it as the holocaust, never again!

You will come back stronger then ever. Like Lance Armstrong. But with two balls.

Tell Drama he’s on the top of my list of things to do today, along with inserting needles in my cock!

Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner’s mask, and a fucking spike paddle, don’t think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!