Newcastle United 1-3 Manchester City

Christmas Tree

Really looking forward to this one now that Ive got a ticket.

Die Hard, Sleep, Breakfast, Pub, Match.......Get In! :lol:

Defintely a win however Im going to keep my feet on the ground this week and think it will be a nervy 2-1 with Ranger on the scoresheet.

:rolleyes::razz::icon_lol:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I thought we'd beat the dippers, and I think we'll beat these. They've got some good players no doubt about it, but is that a true £400m squad? If you were doing a Premiership eleven, I'd have Given in and that would be it. Where's their Essien? Where's their Rio? Where's their Drogba?? A good manager could get them close to the title, but for me the way they play there's a lot of round pegs and square holes (soz for using an Andy Gray analogy) but it's true. We just need to get in to them and we'll be sweet.

The beauty about tomorrow is we'll all be saying "I hope Johnson's not starting", we'll get to the match and he won't, he'll come on late when they're struggling. He makes some very strange decisions Mancini, I hope including Jo is one of them. Big occasion for Barton tomorrow against his old team, he'll be up against Kolarov who I personally think is brilliant going forward, what a cracking dig he has on him, but he's no Ashley Cole defensively. Get them balls in and Carroll will do the rest, and I hope fuckin Jonas can do something against Zabaleta, who's probs better defensively than Kolarov but not as good going forward. Jonas has been shocking the last 4 or 5 home games, in fact his last decent game was against these. Anyway 3-1 to the toon.

I hope Tiote puts as "innocuous" a challenge on De Jong as his was on Ben Arfa.

I say Tiote because he has a chance of getting away with it.

What I really want is for Joey to snap the cunt in two in the first 20 seconds of the match.

Other than that, I have a sneaky feeling we will whin this 3-2.

I have had half a dozen bottles of wine, and am onto my second note of Port now, so tomorrow I may think differently.

Doubt it though

Hic

Where's their Drogba??

Up front, wearing the number 32 shirt.

Probably in better form than Drogba too I might add.

Could argue that Toure > Essien at the moment as well.

I'd rather face Tevez than Drogba personally. As for Yaya Toure and Essien being mentioned in the same breath not in your life time mate. Toure is good don't get me wrong, he looked brilliant in that Barca team, which goes to show you could put Isegrim or Magma in that side and they'd look good. He's certainly not set the heather ahad yet for Man City, he's been functional but worth £250k a week to this point? I don't think so. While you can certainly say Essien is one of if not THE best in his position in the world. You just need to see Chelsea's results with and without him.

I'm talking about current form and current form alone.

They've got a few players who on their day could embarrass us. If on the other hand, they play like they did against Everton, we could well win given we've got home advantage.

Who have they embarrassed this season though? Liverpool? I saw that Polish team take them to the cleaners, they're a team a B list individuals, and you'll see that tomorrow.

A win tomorrow'll be massive for our survival hopes this season. Going into the new year in the top half has to be seen as a huge achievement for a newly promoted side.

Hoping Pardew's seen enough of Shola to realise Ranger's got more energy, drive and power to worry defences. They'll be dangerous tomorrow no doubt, with Tevez chasing down everything and not giving the back 4 a seconds peace but if Barton and Tiote can supply the balls into the front men I see no reason why we can't give them a fright. Carroll's on fine form and I reckon' they'll be more worried about him than our players will be of any of theirs.

A poor manager would send them out saying 'We've nothing to lose against a star studded side'. Pardew should be telling them we've every right to beat them if we perform to the level they did at Arsenal, Sun'lun, Villa etc etc and they should be confident of beating them.

Howay lads. I'm going 3-1. Ranger first goal.

Its a rare home game on Boxing day, it's a game against a rich club, a big game for both sides. We've done more than decent in these type of games and I'll be disappointed if we don't win tomorrow, could also easily see them beating us if we're not on our game, it's just that I think we will be on our game. They'll not fancy it at SJP if the early battles don't go their way and the atmosphere is cranked up. The only question is.....Will they sing 'where were you when you were shite?'. :lol:

Its a rare home game on Boxing day, it's a game against a rich club, a big game for both sides. We've done more than decent in these type of games and I'll be disappointed if we don't win tomorrow, could also easily see them beating us if we're not on our game, it's just that I think we will be on our game. They'll not fancy it at SJP if the early battles don't go their way and the atmosphere is cranked up. The only question is.....Will they sing 'where were you when you were shite?'. :lol:

The irony is they've got more skeletons in their closet than us. I'll happily tell any mouthy manc twat they're not a patch on us, because they're not, never have been never will be. I mean for fuck sake, if anyones done Wigan away by train you know how close it is to Manchester, nee more than 15 mile. Last season or the season before City had 1,200 fans there. They're no better than the blue dippers.

Listen to the difference in roars here:

Fat mouthy manc twats. Always preferred Man Utd to this rabble of tramps personally, not least for when they ransacked Eldon Square in 1986 when I was with me nana. Mugs.

We can beat these. They're a side with plenty of stars (and egos) but no cohesion and a bizarre manager in Mancini. We've been better at times this season than Everton were against them last week and if we can reproduce a similar level of performance to that which beat Liverpool, we'll be fine.

I certainly hope there's no retaliation against de Jong. We've already been hit with 2 retrospective bans this season, we could do without losing another key player for 3 games. Beating these smug blue shites without any foul play will only sting them more.

I certainly hope there's no retaliation against de Jong. We've already been hit with 2 retrospective bans this season, we could do without losing another key player for 3 games. Beating these smug blue shites without any foul play will only sting them more.

Damn straight. Certainly don't want any of our players resorting to their dirty tactics.

Fuck sake. Can't get car out due to snow/ice. I'd usually borrow wor lasses Freelander but she is off out today. Taxi's on fare and a half today which is understandable but thats like £60 all in for me. Bus service from here into the town doesnt run on a Sunday. Sausage sandwich then its off with me spade to dig it seems...

Bollocks.

Very excited about this. I'm hoping we can take the same concentration and spirit from the Liverpool game and really go at City.

We could get a win today but it depends which team turns up as Pardew is still an unknown quantity.