Wigan Athletic 0-1 Newcastle Utd

Mac-Toon

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
tbh, i reckon we'll be lucky to get a draw from this. I'm not at all optomistic!

On this fucking site I always hear comments like this and it pisses me of. If yous can beat 5 times champions of Europe 3-1 than why cant yous beat Wigan?????????????

Fucking mencaps

No wonder St james park is not as it was

Anfield's been wank for 30 years you nob.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anfield's been wank for 30 years you nob

How do you put youtube videos on this site??? If you tell me that comment you wrote will look fucking shit!!!!!!

Ever remember Liverpool knocking Chelsea out to reach the Euorpean cup final??????? I know you are fucking 10 ten in the head but it was not long ago.

Wigan v Newcastle line-ups

Wigan: Al Habsi, Stam, Gary Caldwell, Alcaraz, Gohouri, Gomez, Thomas, Watson, Diame, Cleverley, Rodallega. Subs: Pollitt, Boselli, Steven Caldwell, McArthur, Lopez, Figueroa, McManaman.

Newcastle: Harper, Simpson, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Barton, Nolan, Tiote, Gutierrez, Ameobi, Lovenkrands. Subs: Krul, Williamson, Routledge, Perch, Smith, Best, Ranger.

Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)

tbh, i reckon we'll be lucky to get a draw from this. I'm not at all optomistic!

On this fucking site I always hear comments like this and it pisses me of. If yous can beat 5 times champions of Europe 3-1 than why cant yous beat Wigan?????????????

Fucking mencaps

No wonder St james park is not as it was

fuck off back to yer hubcaps you fucking doyle!

Anything other than a win is a shit result

Fucking hell lad lets be honest here this is a geordie forum people who speak like Ant and dec for fuck sake. Your not in the Liverpool forum you been on fucking drugs mate? A draw a good point for yous

Return of the Spastic, I see. One win and you're back; part of the massive 35,000 yesterday, were you?

Anfield's been wank for 30 years you nob

How do you put youtube videos on this site??? If you tell me that comment you wrote will look fucking shit!!!!!!

Ever remember Liverpool knocking Chelsea out to reach the Euorpean cup final??????? I know you are fucking 10 ten in the head but it was not long ago.

One good atmosphere in 20 year, fuckin Fulham would create a good atmosphere in a CL Semi you tool. They're here they're there, they're every fuckin where empty seaaaaaaats, empty seeeeeeeeats. 35,000 yesterday with one of the worlds best strikers, and one of the worlds best midfielders in your team, why is it we never went under that even in the Championship? You support is fuckin shit, always has been always will be don't dare compare yourselves to us.

Lets give Lovenkrands a chance. 33% of the reason we got promoted last season

This :icon_lol: Also Shola needs to stand up today. They say who you are is genetically programmed. Shola's great x 20 grandad must've been the laziest cunt in Lagos 1,000 years ago. Please just give us one good showing, just one. We badly need these points given that Wigan will over take us if they win.

part of the massive 35,000 yesterday, were you?

I think that was new years hang overs. The storys that big because its Liverpool. Never before seen attendances like that. Even when we play Newcastle.

You get your biggest crowd of the season against us you tool, always have had. I've seen loads of sub 35,000 crowds at Anfield, you're a shit support, there was loads under Houllier. We have a better support than you and always will have.

Shola's great x 20 grandad must've been the laziest cunt in Lagos 1,000 years ago.

:icon_lol: He needs to stand up and give a good performance today like. I'd be telling him that this is his last chance and if he's shit today, it's Ranger in from now on since we can't afford any of his ambling shit in the next few weeks and see if that gives him a kick up the arse. This lot are basically a Championship side, a couple of players aside and one of them is a Man United loanee so, aye, we've got to take 3 points from this.

A major bonus from the Spurs game is nee Perch, we can dee this today, Nolan back too. It's not all bad this. 1-2 to the toon.

We have a better support than you and always will have

So everyone is worng and your right because your high on Skol Super? Behave kid have a black coffee for fuck sake

Everyone I know think your support is shit. It's not even comparable to Man Utd's. You're just shit no soul. Anyway fuck off out this thread you scouse bamp.

UUUUUUUUU N I T E D Newcassel United FC!!!!! Come on lads lets get these points. :icon_lol::(