Wigan Athletic 0-1 Newcastle Utd

Mac-Toon

White lines al owa the pitch. On the edge of oblivion. Half empty stadium. Must be Wigan.

I'm going down on Sunday, not a good omen for the black and whites. This'll be my 24th away game and we've failed to pick up 3 points on any of my other jaunts. Add to that the fact we've not beaten Wigan on their own patch for many years, we could be in for a rough day.

N'Zogbia out for them, but fuck that, why worry about Wigan Athletic? Go through their team and I wouldn't swap any of them for ours. Rodallega's decent but him aside we shouldn't be worried. The main issue come sunday is how we set ourselves up. If we go how we did against Spurs and leave Carroll out on the edges unsupported again we'll get turned owa. I'd play Krul, Simpson, Collo, Williamson, Jose, Barton, Tiote, Nolan and Jonas with Carroll and Ranger up top. We've got to go into it believing we can beat them. Let's have a reet' , they're fuckin' nixi them lot.

Martinez is a bellend aswell, got nowt about him, melts in with the Di Matteos of this world. I do like how Whelan hates Ashley though. That's why I utilise his gymnasium to ogle the crumpet for a mere 35 notes a month.

2-1 Newcastle. Ryan Taylor come on and win it at the end. Howay.

Edited by Mac-Toon

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White lines al owa the pitch. On the edge of oblivion. Half empty stadium. Must be Wigan.

I'm going down on Sunday, not a good omen for the black and whites. This'll be my 24th away game and we've failed to pick up 3 points on any of my other jaunts. Add to that the fact we've not beaten Wigan on their own patch for many years, we could be in for a rough day.

N'Zogbia out for them, but fuck that, why worry about Wigan Athletic? Go through their team and I wouldn't swap any of them for ours. Rodallega's decent but him aside we shouldn't be worried. The main issue come sunday is how we set ourselves up. If we go how we did against Spurs and leave Carroll out on the edges unsupported again we'll get turned owa. I'd play Krul, Simpson, Collo, Williamson, Jose, Barton, Tiote, Nolan and Jonas with Carroll and Ranger up top. We've got to go into it believing we can beat them. Let's have a reet' , they're fuckin' nixi them lot.

Martinez is a bellend aswell, got nowt about him, melts in with the Di Matteos of this world. I do like how Whelan hates Ashley though. That's why I utilise his gymnasium to ogle the crumpet for a mere 35 notes a month.

2-1 Newcastle. Ryan Taylor come on and win it at the end. Howay.

Ryan Taylor is crocked isnt he?

No Carroll. I think Ameobi is fit again, I would go with:

Krul, Simspon, Saylor, Colo, Enrique, Barton, Nolan, Tiote, Routledge, Lovenkrands, Ameobi

Routledge has a reasonable couple of matches, I would keep him in.

3 nil to us.

im telling ye we're gonna fucking hammer these poor bastards. fucking jjb stadium, poor cunts, WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWW etc.

im telling ye we're gonna fucking hammer these poor bastards. fucking jjb stadium, poor cunts, WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHO THE FUCK IS ALAN PARDEWWWWWWWW etc.

No More sherberts for this cunt!!

still I'll go for 3-1 an all

happy new year wanjkers!!