Wigan Athletic 0-1 Newcastle Utd

Mac-Toon

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

We'll only have ourselves to blame if we lose this. I tell you what Shola must've been reading my post on his iphone in the dressing room, because he really is working quite hard, I'm frightened to put this in case I jinx it and he reverts to type. 8/10 from Shola so far. I'd give him more if it wasn't for that astonishing miss. We should be 3-1 up. Gutierrez has been largely anonymous, and for the first time ever Enrique's probs been our worst player. This is a classic game of the first five minutes dictate how a half goes. If you come out the traps flying 99 times out of 100 you have a great half. If you come out sleeping you get in a rut happens nearly every game. Absolutely vital we play like fiends for the first 15 mins of the second half. Barton's deliveries have been tremendous too, Tiote stamping his authority in the midfield. It's all good :icon_lol::(

See the mackems have gone into meltdown again over on SMB because sky rightly pointed out we're the biggest club in the northeast! Just 3 or 4 threads about it mind, plus their official thread for our match and another about Carroll's fitness test!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

i can't see how ya can call it a good run.

i could make that run, you could make that run

*run quicker than that defender* was all he had to do, enrique did the hard bit of weighting the pass, that stupid cunt yet again when he has the ball makes a bollocks of it.

edit> you'd think i'd be happier with being 1up but sholas miss and that could well cost us .

I'm constantly raging at players for not running to acres of space when it's there, so I was glad to see a positive burst like that.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
See the mackems have gone into meltdown again over on SMB because sky rightly pointed out we're the biggest club in the northeast! Just 3 or 4 threads about it mind, plus their official thread for our match and another about Carroll's fitness test!

How can they even debate that??? If we had their ticket prices 80,000 would be too small. We have a fanbase nationally at least 3 or even 4 times theirs, in the North East we must outnumber them 2 to 1, we're a far bigger name. How can they argue?

Sky still going on about how good our support is. :icon_lol:

I cant remember the last time we had 2 full backs as good as Simpson/Enrique, 2 midfielders as good as Barton/Tiote and a striker as good as Carroll (Since Al).

Its a shame the board cant see it and buy 3 or 4 other world class players to get us competing with the mackems for 6th place

How can they even debate that??? If we had their ticket prices 80,000 would be too small. We have a fanbase nationally at least 3 or even 4 times theirs, in the North East we must outnumber them 2 to 1, we're a far bigger name. How can they argue?

I couldn't be bothered to read the threads through, but usually at some point a sensible person will point out we are and always have been bigger at which point they start going on about catchment areas and how we have a much bigger one!

Ant, have you got a water supply at the minute, or are you reeking?

haha naw are water has been on the entire time thankfully, and even if it wasn't i think I'd have found a better solution than having to queue for water...like tescos for bottles of the stuff.

I cringe every time when I see people from "those" areas on the news, struggling to speak while smoking and on the way to lidl in their pyjamas

I thought he was just asking for a stream. :icon_lol:

Ant, have you got a water supply at the minute, or are you reeking?

haha naw are water has been on the entire time thankfully, and even if it wasn't i think I'd have found a better solution than having to queue for water...like tescos for bottles of the stuff.

I cringe every time when I see people from "those" areas on the news, struggling to speak while smoking and on the way to lidl in their pyjamas

It's shocking though, that people are having to queue at all. My ex lass's mam lives in Groomsport, and I know Bangor was affected. Wonder if she's honking at the minute.

I cant remember the last time we had 2 full backs as good as Simpson/Enrique, 2 midfielders as good as Barton/Tiote and a striker as good as Carroll (Since Al).

Its a shame the board cant see it and buy 3 or 4 other world class players to get us competing with the mackems for 6th place

This is the point me and te lad I go to the match make. If FMA could only see that the squad just needs a little investment. 3-4 decent players and we could cement a top half side. But we need depth so we cant keep shipping decent players out. Fair enough get rid of Campbell, Best & Perch etc.