Newcastle United v. West Ham (St James' Park, Wednesday 5 January 2011 — 1945 kickoff)

dbsweeney

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i see lol well i can when i want to but some times i cant be arsed lol. i am english silly lol.

Oh apologies, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of jumping down your throat like the other two.

In that case, stop being a lazy cunt and make your posts legible or fucking do one.

what ya mean legible.

oh i see lol well i can when i want to but some times i cant be arsed lol. i am english silly lol.

Oh apologies, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of jumping down your throat like the other two.

In that case, stop being a lazy cunt and make your posts legible or fucking do one.

what ya mean legible.

:calmdown:

Not looking forward to this, can't see from where the goals will come. While Nolan has scored a few, they've mostly come from hunting for scraps in the box. However, I don't think Best will be able to bully the defenders like Carroll and Shola do...

Google 'football streams' and tell me what the third result is, genius.

I'll even leave you off ignore for a while whilst I await your reply.

:(

the third result appears to be livefootballstream.net :calmdown: