Block Busters you've never watched

Christmas Tree

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to watch the first LOTR a couple of times - fell asleep so haven't bothered with the rest.

Switched the second new Star Wars one off after half an hour and never bothered with the third - exactly the same for The Matrix series.

I'm amazed at how many people haven't watched the Godfather. I'm not sure why but the others I can kind of understand, if you're not of a certain age, or are just not that into sci-fi you're not going to watch Star Wars. Same goes for the HArry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies.

But I had assumed Godfather was one of those films that simply everybody had seen.

fwiw I've never watched Blade Runner all the way through.

Of the ones mentioned so far, the Godfather series, Platoon, Apocalypse Now, the second and third LOTR films, Harry Potters 3-7, Scarface, Matrices 2 and 3, any Spiderman or other comic remakes including the Dark Knight, all James Bond films (other than the odd 10-20 minutes here and there), Blade Runner... suffice to say I'll be calling on someone from the film thread on here as a phone-a-friend if I ever get on Millionaire or something. <_<

I have always deliberately gone out of my way to avoid any Star Wars, James Bond, westerns or war films. <_< Bores me to tears all that kind of thing. Star wars especially never appealed!

Lock this thread before I decleare genocide on this site. <_<

:rolleyes:

I've never seen Titanic if that makes you feel any better Parky.

I've never sat through it either. Never seen Gone with the Wind either.

Lock this thread before I decleare genocide on this site. <_<

:rolleyes:

I've never seen Titanic if that makes you feel any better Parky.

I've never sat through it either. Never seen Gone with the Wind either.

Mrs P made me sit through Titanic. :(

The secret to Titanic is 1 hours 25 mins on the clock - Kate gets her tits sort of out and the ship hits the ice so things become watchable.

Don't spoil the ending man.