Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Can someone explain to me what Modric actually does apart from dally on the ball, run sideways and punt it to Lennon?

Do you actually watch football?

I do wonder when I'm watching your lot. Comparing him to Ardiles....Game over really.

To be fair Tottenham are a good side, but anyone can beat them because they're easily bullied. Modric is overrated imo, after every game "ahv been this faakin gyyme firty eyyt yurrs, and i aint ever seen a better midfeewdur than Luuwkuh" that mug Redknapp, he's not even in their six best players in my view. Bale and VDV being their best player and JDFHAY probably most important for his goals.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me what Modric actually does apart from dally on the ball, run sideways and punt it to Lennon?

I do wonder when I'm watching your lot. Comparing him to Ardiles....Game over really.

To be fair Tottenham are a good side, but anyone can beat them because they're easily bullied. Modric is overrated imo, after every game "ahv been this faakin gyyme firty eyyt yurrs, and i aint ever seen a better midfeewdur than Luuwkuh" that mug Redknapp, he's not even in their six best players in my view. Bale and VDV being their best player and JDFHAY probably most important for his goals.

They won't make CL this year. VDV single handed has saved this side knock it wide to people who run fast bullshit.

They won't make CL this year. VDV single handed has saved this side knock it wide to people who run fast bullshit.

I think you hate Tottenham as much as Sunderland :lol: There's no crime in giving the ball to fast wingers to get crosses in, that's how football was for 70 years.

OK I will give it a go but I am not sure you will get it.

distribution: In huddlestones absence Modric is first port of call in distributing the ball from defence

retention: when the ball comes loose he often first on the scene either retaining the possession or using close control to draw the foul

passing: sublime eye for a pass often finding the channels for Bale and Lennon

pace: can burst through a defence like he did against bremen and is deceptively quick for a small player

basically he keeps spurs ticking over and virtually everything goes through him. Similar to Carrick when he played for us, the uneducated would say what does he do? and laughed when we were offered mega bucks by united. Took us 2 years to get over selling him. Losing Modric would do similar damage.

As opposed to smashing it long to bully boys Nolan and Carroll to cause havoc??

That's not how we play though is it, Woodenhead?

We're hardly Wimbledon 1988 you silly cunt. Give us three years and we'll be back to where we should be with a bit of luck.

We're hardly Wimbledon 1988 you silly cunt. Give us three years and we'll be back to where we should be with a bit of luck.

2 years ago, Spurs were in a far worse position than we are now.

This is what's been making me laugh this season like, every fucka seems to be forgetting we've only just been promoted this is our 1st season back. We're not even playing bad football his analysis of lumping it to Carroll and Nolan couldn't be any less accurate.

Modric is a class player tbh and one we should've had, if the fat arse and tight chequebook of a certain Michael hadn't spoiled things.

Calling Carroll a 'bully boy' just demonstrates that you don't watch him play, and the only 'bullying' Nolan is guilty of is standing in front of the keeper, which despite all the protestations is not illegal.

'Smashing it long to bully boys' indeed. Danny blatantly has been jerking off to our 2008-2009 season review one too many times. Your mother didn't tell you you can go blind that way? Obsessed with us.

Calling Carroll a 'bully boy' just demonstrates that you don't watch him play, and the only 'bullying' Nolan is guilty of is standing in front of the keeper, which despite all the protestations is not illegal.

Bang on the Mackems were in uproar but he never physically touched Gordon so there's nowt wrong with it. Iirc they were all moaning a few year ago (think it was the 4-3 game under Souness) when they had a disallowed goal after Whitehead (?) basically rugby tackled Given while another player tapped it in, then they say Nolan restricted the Keeper :lol: .

OK I will give it a go but I am not sure you will get it.

distribution: In huddlestones absence Modric is first port of call in distributing the ball from defence

retention: when the ball comes loose he often first on the scene either retaining the possession or using close control to draw the foul

passing: sublime eye for a pass often finding the channels for Bale and Lennon

pace: can burst through a defence like he did against bremen and is deceptively quick for a small player

basically he keeps spurs ticking over and virtually everything goes through him. Similar to Carrick when he played for us, the uneducated would say what does he do? and laughed when we were offered mega bucks by united. Took us 2 years to get over selling him. Losing Modric would do similar damage.

Barton does all that (not quite as well granted) and manages to score and make goals and in a shit side.

We're hardly Wimbledon 1988 you silly cunt. Give us two years and we'll be back to where we should be with a bit of money.

FYP

This is what's been making me laugh this season like, every fucka seems to be forgetting we've only just been promoted this is our 1st season back. We're not even playing bad football his analysis of lumping it to Carroll and Nolan couldn't be any less accurate.

Think it was just a cheap jibe. :lol:

Just about nailed on that we line up like this against Tottenham

Harper

Simpson Willliamson Coloccini Enrique

Barton Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Best Ameobi

Subs: Krul, Gosling, Perch, Ranger, Lovenkrands, and two out Ferguson/Vuckic/Airey

That's if Jonas is fit to play. Pretty weak looking bench, and not a strong defensive midfield.

Just about nailed on that we line up like this against Tottenham

Harper

Simpson Willliamson Coloccini Enrique

Barton Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Best Ameobi

Subs: Krul, Gosling, Perch, Ranger, Lovenkrands, and two out Ferguson/Vuckic/Airey

That's if Jonas is fit to play. Pretty weak looking bench, and not a strong defensive midfield.

don't fancy our chances with that 11. we'll have to raise our game to beat them with that midfield and front two