Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate football, I was all prepared to be suffering for the day, cocky Spurs fans giving it large on the text me being sensible and expecting their comfortable win. Now it sounds like we're right in it and my hopes are swelling...

the impending disappointment will be met with much swearing and throwing of toys from my pram. :D

I hate football, I was all prepared to be suffering for the day, cocky Spurs fans giving it large on the text me being sensible and expecting their comfortable win. Now it sounds like we're right in it and my hopes are swelling...

the impending disappointment will be met with much swearing and throwing of toys from my pram. :suicide:

Pipe down before you jinx it. :D

First half summation

Newcastle keep it tight, feels like there is no space in your half at all and masses in ours. Spurs doing there best to shoot themselves in the foot.

Best hits cross bar Harper keeps Defoe at bay.

Theres some kind of wake going on in the ground.

Thats it

We've not been bad nor have we been good. Jonas looks like he's up for it and can see him making the difference in the second half. Shola and Best linking up well, if only Shola connected a bit better with one of his half chances.

Working very hard though and making it difficult for spurs to build any momentum. One criticism though....we are playing like we are the away team.

Lets get on the front foot boys.