If there is a God...

Nyff

Newcastle need a striker now the hippy is injured. If I was the boss I'll sell Shola and ask big Ash to go the bank. Then I'll put a bid in for Bothroyd from Cardiff or Becchio from Leeds. Dont why yous didn't put a bid in for big yak or Santa Cruz. Fucking chairman not got a jar of glue.

Shola may have moved slow, but it was only because Shola didn't have to move for anybody.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle need a striker now the hippy is injured. If I was the boss I'll sell Shola and ask big Ash to go the bank. Then I'll put a bid in for Bothroyd from Cardiff or Becchio from Leeds. Dont why yous didn't put a bid in for big yak or Santa Cruz. Fucking chairman not got a jar of glue.

You're right. It must be embarrassing being below us in the table.

:lol: Surprised the lad's not Liverpool's chief scout with that sort of knowledge.

:lol: Surprised the lad's not Liverpool's chief scout with that sort of knowledge.

Couldn't do much worse than Rafas and Roys scouts.

:lol:

Couldn't do much worse than Rafas and Roys scouts.

Didnt he sign Torres? :blush:

Didnt he sign Torres?

I don't think Torres needed much scouting like

He also signed a lot of crap as well. The best signings he made was Alonso, Mascherano and Torres. All didn't need scouting people who like football knew about them. If I was a scout I'll be watching players from lower divisions all over the world. You get them players on the cheap.

Didnt he sign Torres?

He also signed a lot of crap as well. The best signings he made was Alonso, Mascherano and Torres. All didn't need scouting people who like football knew about them. If I was a scout I'll be watching players from lower divisions all over the world. You get them players on the cheap.

Thirty-five, forty, forty-five, fifty, sixty thousand.

It's gonna be a good summer.

I dunno, I've got used to moaning out Shola over the years. What would it be like without him at the club? Probably like having your bunions sorted out....a bit of pain now but would save more years of suffering.....

Skysports.com understands Newcastle have rejected a bid from Birmingham for Shola Ameobi.

Birmingham are believed to have made a firm enquiry for Ameobi as they look to bolster their attacking options.

The Blues have been frustrated in their attempts to bring in a new forward this month after seeing moves for Kenny Miller and Robbie Keane fall through.

Alex McLeish turned his attentions to Ameobi, but Newcastle have informed Birmingham they have no intention of selling the 29-year-old.

The Magpies are keen to keep Ameobi at St James' Park with Andy Carroll currently on the sidelines and options limited for Alan Pardew in attack.

It means McLeish will have to go back to the drawing board as he continues his seach for striking reinforcements before the close of the transfer window next Monday.

Well, looks like we aint bringing any strikers in this transfer window

Didnt he sign Torres?

Thank Alan Pardew and his team of scouts for that one.

Or Kia Joorabchian.

I'd rather play Xisco and Ranger up front and take the cash. Seriously

he's better than xisco man. shola, for all his faults, has the odd good game. xisco is so crap he doesn't get any games.

he's better than xisco man. shola, for all his faults, has the odd good game. xisco is so crap he doesn't get any games.

Maybe like Ireland he just needs a good run of 15 games or so.

Maybe like Ireland he just needs a good run of 15 games or so.

Maybes, but you wouldn't know would you?

He's never been 'that' bad when I've seen him. Not sure why he doesn't get more of a chance, he cant do any worse than Shola/Best/Lovenkrands have in Carrolls abscence

Xisco has played 9 games for us, mainly as a late sub. He's still an unknown quantity to most fans

Ameobi has played 226 games for us. Everyone is aware of his hopelessness

edit - I just realised that Ameobi is in his 11th consecutive season for us and is 29 years old :jesuswept: Fuck me sideways

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Xisco has played 9 games for us, mainly as a late sub.

In 3 years. I know he was out on loan in that time but he did fuck all there too. Not saying Shola is good but it says something if him, Lovenkrands, Best, and Ranger are considered better options. Shola has done ok of late as well, which in itself is more than Xisco has done the whole time he's been here. Ideally I'd sell Shola but ideally he wouldn't be the 2nd best striker at the club and the first choice amongst those fit at present.

Xisco has played 9 games for us, mainly as a late sub.

In 3 years. I know he was out on loan in that time but he did fuck all there too. Not saying Shola is good but it says something if him, Lovenkrands, Best, and Ranger are considered better options. Shola has done ok of late as well, which in itself is more than Xisco has done the whole time he's been here. Ideally I'd sell Shola but ideally he wouldn't be the 2nd best striker at the club and the first choice amongst those fit at present.

Enrique was considered not good enough under FSam, and our very own Pardew wasn't owa keen on those 2 Argies, Tevez and Mascherano. Harewood was a better choice apparently :jesuswept:

Just saying that sometimes managers get it wrong too