Fulham vs Newcastle United

Toon_Man

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enrique & Williamson had poor games tonight (particularly Jose) but tbf to them both; everyone can have poor games and those two haven't had a bad season. It just looks worse because we're all on a downer and we've lost.

Imo Lovenkrands has an intelligence about his play that none of the others have, but thats not enough adn we're so light in the rest of our striking department that Lovenkrands intelligence still leaves us woefully short.

Barton is not a right winger and never will be, Guthrie even less so; so fuck knows why we loaned Routledge out. Fucking stupid window and we'll reap the rewards of our lack of activity and our gambler's approach.

If we get 6 points out of our next 6 games and bare my arse in the nearest fenwicks-type window.

Yeah Ricky seems to have got the ideas he's the best left back in the world.

Lol, he does try to play the game when he should sometimes just hoof it; but I can't criticise him to much as he's generally class for us - just had a poor game tonight. Even Williamson hasn't been bad for us this season, so I can't heap the blame tonight on him either even though, their individual mistakes tonight were what brought about the most pressure and ultimate the goal form Fulham.

I dont understand this talk of knee-jerk. Its not, we looked light when AC was injured, but there was a belief and an optimism that this would change on his return. We no longer have that safety net. That's not knee jerk - it was obvious to every man and his dog that without AC we were always going to struggle. Tonight, has done little to sway me on that. Granted we missed Tiote's steel in midfield tonight, but even that wouldn't have created a goal tonight.

I hate Chris Coleman, pulling himself off about Carroll. How many games has he seen Carroll play man. Also hate Duff the little bastard couldn't have been happier to score past us.

We looked toothless but it was against a confident well drilled team away from home.

Seems to be some massive knee jerking on this thread. We lost by one goal to a team who have won their last 5 at home, and who thrashed spurs a few days ago.

Home form will keep us up. If Carroll had been injured for the rest of the season rather than transferred, would everyone be so quick to write us off?

Agree with this tbh.

Nowt knee jerky about it. This is the form that got us relegated. Without Carrol we wouldn't have anywhere near as many points as we have now. Without Shola I can't see where our next goal is going to come from. The hard work done by Barton and Nolan means nowt when the ball doesn't stick up top.

Would anyone blame Barton and Enrique if they refused to sign new contracts? I wouldn't.

We are in the shit. Feel free to quote me in 6 weeks

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well my blind pre match optimism was worth about as much as Leon Best. Fuckin wank. It hammers home how weak we are, I never thought I'd see the day I'd say losing Shola is a catastrophic blow, but it could be, who's gonna fuckin score now. I'd ever have said stick Nolan up front, but Ireland's not fit for 2 weeks and more to the point Guthrie is fuckin wank. 23 he's so fuckin slow, too slow, the ball comes and he dillies, he dallies, he thinks slow, oh dear.

Fulham were pretty shit too I thought, created little and were only worthy of three points because of our feeble second half showing. Here, we all play football. Well most of us do, most of yous at least try, I'm telling you now if I had Best's headed chance, if I couldn't hit the target I'd never lace me boots up again. He had ages to take a step back, not that he needed one, just head the fuckin ball down and its a goal. Pish. Pure pish.

Seems to be some massive knee jerking on this thread. We lost by one goal to a team who have won their last 5 at home, and who thrashed spurs a few days ago.

Home form will keep us up. If Carroll had been injured for the rest of the season rather than transferred, would everyone be so quick to write us off?

Agree with this tbh.

Nowt knee jerky about it. This is the form that got us relegated. Without Carrol we wouldn't have anywhere near as many points as we have now. Without Shola I can't see where our next goal is going to come from. The hard work done by Barton and Nolan means nowt when the ball doesn't stick up top.

Would anyone blame Barton and Enrique if they refused to sign new contracts? I wouldn't.

We are in the shit. Feel free to quote me in 6 weeks

If I were them, I honestly wouldn't. I'd stall until the summer and either see what NUFC's transfer plans are or just get the fuck out. AC was the player we should have been building a team around, not cashing in on at the first opportunity.

Arfa Gosling and Ireland haven't played regular football this season at all. None will likely be able to make a big difference.

Ryan Taylor ftw

Yes because he has.

I also do appreciate it was satirical.

Edited by Flair

Havent read the thread cos Ive been on the piss watching the match in the pub.

My only two penneth is as follows, hic

We were fucking shite. Spineless fucking shite at that. Jonas was the biggest example od=f spineless shite and the fact Pardew diddnt drag him off and give Ferguson a shot just shows what a spineless shite he is as well.

All together spineless.

We were fucking shite. Spineless fucking shite at that. Jonas was the biggest example od=f spineless shite and the fact Pardew diddnt drag him off and give Ferguson a shot

Oh fuck right off.

You're going on ignore.

I would as well but I like his crack in the cooking threads.

That was gash. Toothless. Fulham were there for the taking and we lost. That's how bad we were. Nothing up front. Nolan completely in efective in a 442 without tiote next to him.

Crowd lively until they scored. Surprising lack of anti Ashley chants. Least enjoyable match I've been to this year. In the neutral end with a mix of hardcore Geordie and jap and yank tourists.

Not sure who it was but someone on here said the best thing to happen to Joey Barton was Andy Carroll. Great line and absolutely true. Barton will be back to average now. Just watch.

We built a team around him and now we're back to square one. Shola being injured is catastrophic (never thought i'd say that). We are Tiote and (say) nolan injuries away from relegation now - imo.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Jonas was the biggest example od=f spineless shite and the fact Pardew diddnt drag him off and give Ferguson a shot

Oh fuck right off.

Btw, hope you do put me on ignore your boring tosser. 1600 boring fucking miserable posts! You should be hung from the tyne bridge.

Jonas was the biggest example od=f spineless shite and the fact Pardew diddnt drag him off and give Ferguson a shot

Oh fuck right off.

Btw, hope you do put me on ignore your boring tosser. 1600 boring fucking miserable posts! You should be hung from the tyne bridge.

Wow. Chill. It appears even the Ashley-lover has cracked now. :D

Oh fuck right off.

Wow. Chill. It appears even the Ashley-lover has cracked now. :D

Not cracked, just pissed and pissed off. Normal service will be resumed in the norning.

Oh fuck right off.

Wow. Chill. It appears even the Ashley-lover has cracked now. ;)

Not cracked, just pissed and pissed off. Normal service will be resumed in the norning.

:icon_lol:

It all be rosey again tomorrow CT. Pards is going to play Ferguson up front to solve our goalscoring problem. :D