Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N-O is painful to read this afternoon. So many fuckwits completely unwilling to entertain the idea that maybe, just maybe, this entire situation was exacerbated by the club and the people in charge.

It's like a fucking parallel universe at times, that place.

I briefly had a glance at a page or so of the Barton thread and forgot it contains some of the most gullible retards on the net, still defending fucking ashley and believing the bullshit coming out of the club from proven liars and an article from the clubs mouthpiece Lee Ryder.

All the Ashley apologists have been landed with egg on their faces.

Still expecting to hear them attempt to put a positive slant on this nonetheless.

Aye haway - get yaselves through here doing the 'Christmas Conga' man ?! ........

wot

By the weekend it's looking like...

Summer 2011

Out

Jose Enrique £10,000,000

Kevin Nolan £4,000,000

Wayne Routledge £2,000,000

In

Yohan Cabaye £4,300,000

Total = £11.7 Million net inflow

Zang!

Edited by Happy Face

September 1st :D

;)

Who we been linked with better than Carroll, Barton, Nolan and Enrique....or Routledge? They ALL need replaced and we were 2 or 3 short, at least, when the window opened. Unless something incredible is pulled out of the bag I can't see them turning this around to a position of overall squad improvement.

I'm hearing some very late mail that we'll be making a fantastic offer to Evra minutes before the window closes. They would have got it in earlier you see but they were doing their best to land Erding, and Tiote was using the chopper.

Not one to give much credit to CT in general but I think he may have been taking the piss on this occasion. Or I hope so anyway.

Not one to give much credit to CT in general but I think he may have been taking the piss on this occasion. Or I hope so anyway.

Does it matter either way?

September 1st :dances:

:D

Who we been linked with better than Carroll, Barton, Nolan and Enrique....or Routledge? They ALL need replaced and we were 2 or 3 short, at least, when the window opened. Unless something incredible is pulled out of the bag I can't see them turning this around to a position of overall squad improvement.

Carroll replaced with Ba (Better goal per game rate last season)

Nolan replaced with Cabaye (Improvement)

Barton and Nolan still here so no replacement arrived as yet

Routledge replaced with Marveaux

Convinced? ;)

September 1st :dances:

:D

Carroll replaced with Ba (Better goal per game rate last season)

Nolan replaced with Cabaye (Improvement)

Barton and Nolan still here so no replacement arrived as yet

Routledge replaced with Marveaux

Convinced? ;)

If I were....what about the striker and right back (and possibly centre back) we already needed?