Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's going to sign him, City? Chelsea? They're able to buy players at their prime, I can't see him being a guaranteed starter for either of them.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to sign him, City? Chelsea? They're able to buy players at their prime, I can't see him being a guaranteed starter for either of them.

they are, but they also need homegrown squad players for their european campaigns.

Hawksbee and Jacobs on talkSHITE yesterday

Hawksbee `When i worked for 90 minutes magazine we won a football signed by Sunderland players at a charity do'

Jacobs `From what era'

Hawksbee `The Peter Reid era ( 95 to 02 ) with Marco Gabbiaddini ( 87 to 91 ) and Dave Bennett ( who never played for the makems ) .We tried to give it away but no one at the office supported Sunderland and no one knew a Sunderland supporter so we used it when we played 5 a side on the night time'

Hawksbee `When i worked for 90 minutes magazine we won a football signed by Sunderland players at a charity do'

Jacobs `From what era'

Hawksbee `The Peter Reid era ( 95 to 02 ) with Marco Gabbiaddini ( 87 to 91 ) and Dave Bennett ( who never played for the makems ) .We tried to give it away but no one at the office supported Sunderland and no one knew a Sunderland supporter so we used it when we played 5 a side on the night time'

Clever

Jacobs `From what era'

Do you get Talksport in Helmand?

Well, the journos at the Guardian sure have some time to kill. According to that, Chelsea were the most inept PL club this season. Which just goes to show you can prove anything with statistics.

Edited by Mako

Well, the journos at the Guardian sure have some time to kill. According to that, Chelsea were the most inept PL club this season. Which just goes to show you can prove anything with statistics.

You are an idiot.

This seems like the kinda guy that Raheem Sterling should be letting guide his career.

“I don’t care about the PR of the club and the club situation. I don’t care.

“He is definitely not signing. He’s not signing for £700, £800, £900 thousand a week. He is not signing.

“My job is to make sure I do the best with them (my clients). If people say I am bad at my job, or they are badly advised it does not matter.

“Carragher is a knob. Everybody knows it. Any of the criticism from current pundits or ex-Liverpool players - none of them things matter to me. It is not relevant.

“I am not worried. Worried is making a decision not knowing what is going to happen. Every premier league club will make a bid for him.”

He is also Saido Berahino’s agent unsurprisingly.

What a fairy. If this is for religious reasons he will be gutted when he realises religion is a crock of shit and he could have been banging this fit lass for the last few years

This seems like the kinda guy that Raheem Sterling should be letting guide his career.

He is also Saido Berahino’s agent unsurprisingly.

RAWK started a thread on this Sterling business on May 18th. 3 days later, it now has 138 pages and 5,500 posts.

Can you imagine if we were like that :lol: