Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I find this rather violent opposition to a British football team quite bizarre, and disappointing. For us not to field a side for our national sport whilst we're hosting the olympics is pretty shit, and the utter refusal of the other nations to join in is hardly in keeping with the spirit of the games.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LiterallyJamie Not Jamie Redknapp

by fairdinato

Breaking; Andy Carroll arrested. Sources reveal he was part of a syndicate who swindled an elderly Scottish man out of £35m.

:lol:

OptaJoe Opta Sports

56 - Alan Shearer has scored more PL penalties than 37 of the 44 teams to have played in it, including ever-presents Aston Villa. Spot.

If no other foreign clubs are interested then he'd cost over double that for a Spanish club.

Not sure of the specifics, but he has something like a €45m release clause, but a Spanish team would have to pay tax on top.

Why?

Because it's bullshit.

I can see your critics' point, sometimes.

Likewise, I thought Stevie described you to a tee.

Why?

Because it's bullshit.

I can see your critics' point, sometimes.

Likewise, I thought Stevie described you to a tee.

What did I say about Lucky Luke?

I'd rather stay at Atletico. Juventus just isn't the club it used to be, the same with the whole Italian League bar maybe AC and Inter

Attempting a big turnaround at Juve. New stadium and rebuilding the squad.

I agree about Seria A not being what it once was.

Allardyce talking shite about having always provided entertainment wherever he's been again I see. Remember that Fulham away game, lads? When Barton scored that last minute penalty. Chez's mate's high-grade Bolivian marching powder couldn't even rescue that one. Probably the most boring game of football I've ever been to. And I include watching Burradon in the NE Sunday League.

Allardyce talking shite about having always provided entertainment wherever he's been again I see. Remember that Fulham away game, lads? When Barton scored that last minute penalty. Chez's mate's high-grade Bolivian marching powder couldn't even rescue that one. Probably the most boring game of football I've ever been to. And I include watching Burradon in the NE Sunday League.

Arguably the shitest game I've ever been to from both sides. Also I think it's possible that it was the coldest I've ever been at a football match.