Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While calling for Wenger's resignation is a bit much I can certainly understand their frustrations. We're all pissed off about our lack of progress during the window yet we've done more than they have. Plus they've heard how they're prepared to spend big but they've done next to nothing and look like they could pay the price this year.

Edited by ewerk

This is what 8 years without a trophy does to you....shame...poor love... :glare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSFEaI4HdA

He's old enough to have seen some very average sides and some very mediocre Arsenal sides. He's also old enough to have seen longer trophy-less years at Highbury unless......Gasp!!......he wasn't as arsed back then?

He's old enough to have seen some very average sides and some very mediocre Arsenal sides. He's also old enough to have seen longer trophy-less years at Highbury unless......Gasp!!......he wasn't as arsed back then?

:lol: Very, very average from the end of the last war till he mid-late 80s, with a freakish double thrown in in the early 70s. The 15 years between George Graham arriving and the last time they won anything were the best days theyve had since the thirties/Herbert Chapman. Since then theyve built the best stadium in Britain. Still not enough for those who cant remember past 1992 ;)

I saw a banner with the slogan, 'You can't buy class' on it at their stadium yesterday, :lol: in their own way I think a lot of Arsenal fans are just as precious about their club's status as Liverpool fans are but with less reason for it.

Liverpool = Liverpool Football Club.

Arsenal = The Arsenal.

I see .com are reporting the famous gates have now been put in place, propped up against a wall....

sjp-gates-2013.jpg

looking at some of the updated pictures on the Evening Chronicle website - why the hell have they shoved them in a corner?!

Is this where the other 'St James Park' sign was, and this is a replacement?