Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else heard the story that Everton are on the brink of administration?

I don't like to see clubs going in to a major demise like that, but I do when they're Everton. That would be lovely. If they were deducted 10 points, CCC in front of 18,000 tbh. I can't see how they would go in to administration though, they never spend a penny.

Heard it twice Dr. Ken :lol:

I see on SSN after losing Pienaar, and lettting players out on loan without replacements, Moyes saying he'll have a job convincing his better players to sign new contracts.

I would literally punch the air if they go bust. Still blame them for fucking our season, that prick Carsley stamping on Bernards thigh, and Campbell scoring at the other end. Was it that season Fergie reckoned we could have won it with a fit Bellamy?

I would literally punch the air if they go bust. Still blame them for fucking our season, that prick Carsley stamping on Bernards thigh, and Campbell scoring at the other end. Was it that season Fergie reckoned we could have won it with a fit Bellamy?

Wasn't it Gravesen that did Bernard?

Horrible cernt

Horrible cernt

Could well have been. I just remember a squat bald bastard stamping on Bernard's thigh...

You're right

Horrible cernt

Could well have been. I just remember a squat bald bastard stamping on Bernard's thigh...

You're right

:( Couldve been me.

Or you for that matter :razz:

Juventus are optimistic of agreeing a new contract with captain Alessandro Del Piero.

The 36-year-old's current deal is due to expire this summer and as yet no new contract has been agreed.

Despite reports linking him with a move to Major League Soccer in the summer, Del Piero recently indicated he would prefer to stay at Juventus, the club he joined from Padova as an 18-year-old.

Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta insists he hopes to resolve Del Piero's future in the next few weeks.

"The door for his contract renewal is always open," Juventus general director Marotta told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We hope we will arrive at an understanding as soon as possible so that he will continue with us.

"We would like to see Del Piero step onto the pitch of our new stadium, which we will play in next season."

Steve McClaren's been sacked. They could've easily given him the season, looks like kraut clubs are as trigger happy as our own.

Its funny when Tiote runs that fast to the other side of the pitch tho, only Enrique, Ranger and for some strange reason Leon Best has the energy to keep up. You can see Nolan is trying there, but he is nowhere to be seen when they pile up :lol:

Fat Sam has turned down the job at WBA, surely Chrissy has a good chance of that job, and I'd support them all the way to stay up as long as it's not at our expense.