Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is this , utter PC madness?

Paul Ince of Notts County and Chris Powell of Charlton are the only black bosses currently at league clubs. Which makes sense to me. At anyone time there are 4 or 5 black managers of 92 clubs generally, which seems right, when 4% of the population is black. Black English managers are generally shit anyway, look at John Barnes, and what a success Ince made of Blackburn. I always thought Ian Wright would be a good manager but he hasn't chosen that path.

Appointing a black, British manager can be a PR disaster. You get faint praise for hiring them, and you get crucified if you sack them whatever their results. Just look at Oliver Holt's horse shit after we ditched Ince. Ewood Park's floodlights were allegedly burning crosses and so on. It'll be the only way Ince and Barnes will get an interview in the future.

article-1372878-0B7673AA00000578-611_634x403.jpg

article-1372878-0B7669CE00000578-959_634x415.jpg

Shitting hell :razz:

Fayed is not stupid. That statue - no matter how crap it looks - will probably become some sort of 'must see' for wacko fans. The more fans visit, the more likely they are to visit Craven Cottage tea room/'megastore. Kerrchinggggg.

EDIT: I didn't know that Jacko had been a butcher.

Edited by snakehips

Best game I've seen all season on ESPN like could be worth a fortune to me as well. 0-2, 2-2, 2-3, 4-3. Napoli 4 Lazio 3, UNBELIEVABLE game, and I don't even like Italian football. It's as good as it sounds.

Paul Ince of Notts County and Chris Powell of Charlton are the only black bosses currently at league clubs. Which makes sense to me. At anyone time there are 4 or 5 black managers of 92 clubs generally, which seems right, when 4% of the population is black. Black English managers are generally shit anyway, look at John Barnes, and what a success Ince made of Blackburn. I always thought Ian Wright would be a good manager but he hasn't chosen that path.

There was a show on fivelive last week about this, suggesting that there are so few black managers because there is a preconception that they're all thick.

I was hoping that Big Ron would come on and have his two penneth:

"It's a complete fallacy to say there aren't many black managers just because they're thick. It's because they're lazy as well..."

There was a show on fivelive last week about this, suggesting that there are so few black managers because there is a preconception that they're all thick.

I was hoping that Big Ron would come on and have his two penneth:

"It's a complete fallacy to say there aren't many black managers just because they're thick. It's because they're lazy as well..."

:lol:

There's as much chance of a black manager, managing England in the next 15 years as there is of Leazes wearing a Show Racism The Red Card t shirt to the match. The simple reason is there is no one out there. I think Rio will make a good manager though.

They go on about Scotch football being a 2 horse race, well Portugal is just ridiculous. Porto have conceded 2 goals away all season, and have dropped FOUR points, in 24 games. P24 W22 D2 L0. I'm embarrassed for the league, Porto must have a canny side though now, potentially a CL contender again next season.

See Al Fayed has told "stupid fans who don't like the statue" that they can go and watch Chelsea instead. :D He's such a ridiculous cretin.

He also told them to go to Hell. What a knob. It must be pretty embarrassing to be a Fulham fan walking past that statue, like. I'm just waiting for Dekka 'Smithers' Llambias to suggest commissioning a statue of Mike for single handedly keeping Newcastle United in existence and for the statue to be a focal point for grateful fans to show their respect and love.

See Al Fayed has told "stupid fans who don't like the statue" that they can go and watch Chelsea instead. :D He's such a ridiculous cretin.

He also told them to go to Hell. What a knob. It must be pretty embarrassing to be a Fulham fan walking past that statue, like. I'm just waiting for Dekka 'Smithers' Llambias to suggest commissioning a statue of Mike for single handedly keeping Newcastle United in existence and for the statue to be a focal point for grateful fans to show their respect and love.

Don't even joke. If it makes Fulham money...

Don't even joke. If it makes Fulham money...

Fayed's missed a trick, for an extra few quid he could've got a bigger version of those ornaments that sing and dance like Billy Bass the singing fish. It could've moved its right hand to its crotch and say, 'Hee hee, shamone!' when you clapped next to it.

Just seen SSN there. Some yank connected with Liverpool was sat in a yank studio next to "Lebron Jameson". This yank businessman goes "Lebron is arguably the most recognisable face in world sport", well I'll tell you honestly to god, I'd never heard of this cunt. I don't even know what sport he plays, someone might say how do you not know him?!?!?! Well I don't but it sums the yanks up, that they think someone no cunts ever heard of is more famous than Messi, Ronaldo or even Rooney. Whatever sport he's in they're using him as a marketing tool worldwide for Liverpool, why bother?