Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A funny thought i had last night. Pardew - > Tevez - > Joorabchian - > advising Newcastle according to reports in January.

Just sayin.

£100,000 to Fenwick's Bare Arse Window Charity that Tevez will never in a million years even entertain the idea of coming to Newcastle.

Now a photo of you saying 'I am not Paul Wynn' to prove you're not a wrongun, cunterhead.

etc.

RIO Ferdinand yesterday lost a legal bid for damages over a kiss and tell story by an ex-mistress.

The Man United star’s case was booted out as a High Court judge ruled that it had been justifiable to question his moral suitability to be England captain.

Serial love-cheat Ferdinand had demanded £50,000 from the Sunday Mirror and a worldwide gagging order over an interview with Carly Storey last year in which she claimed to have dated him since he was a teenage star at West Ham.

1301712_900_400.jpg

pretty.

£500,000+ in legal fees i heard, pocket change to him no doubt but it's still a fair old wedge ;)

;) All these lasses that Footballers cheat on their wives with are fucking lifting.

Crackers isn't it, I mean look at the girls they're officially "with", then compare that to the Magaluf tramps they're caught with.

If I was going to cheat, I certainly wouldn't fucking downgrade :lol:

;) All these lasses that Footballers cheat on their wives with are fucking lifting.

Crackers isn't it, I mean look at the girls they're officially "with", then compare that to the Magaluf tramps they're caught with.

If I was going to cheat, I certainly wouldn't fucking downgrade :lol:

The one Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl with was a corker, I get the 'boredom' argument but howay they're professional footballers surely they can do a bit better than these nightmares.

Its the old caviar and kebab question again. Sometimes you fancy caviar, sometimes you fancy kebab.

Would you?

Caviar, Kebab or Das Boot bird in this thread?

Under the right circumstances, anything can happen.

But you've, reportedly, a behemothic schlong, why waste it on the cake-chasers? Seems a fruitless task

(fruitless, geddit?, cos she looks fat)

The whole caviar/kebab argument doesn't stand up. Kebabs are still nice now and again for a change, fucking her would be akin to eating a shit sandwich just cos you don't have them very often.

I don't say this often, but I 100% agree with you Dr Lonely ;)

The whole caviar/kebab argument doesn't stand up. Kebabs are still nice now and again for a change, fucking her would be akin to eating a shit sandwich just cos you don't have them very often.

Its only offered in explanation for why some men do that, the relative quality of the kebab can obviously vary from plain ring-stinger to inedible but i think every man on here recognises at least one shag in their life that fits into the category.

If your penis is as big as you claim, then the blood flow upon arousal should be so immense that it would hamper any circulation to the cerebral cortex and thereby impair brain function, which could basically lead to you sticking it anywhere. This theory may explain many a punctured orifice in the wake of your sex rages.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt